cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
03 Nipper.jpg

Sweet 16

This is Nipper, or Little Nipper as she was officially named. Today she is Sweet 16.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Tigg just now gave his scratching pad a big ole hug. I think he’s trying to make up for always scratching the stuffing out of it. :D

View attachment 936099

Ha ! I love it when they do that before the attack !

Thanks. His name is Vader.

He sleeps by my feet. And sometimes on my laptop. :)
He's scared of leaf-blowers and tin foil and rustling bags. He loves brushies and tuna.

View attachment 936101

What a love !

View attachment 936309

Sweet 16

This is Nipper, or Little Nipper as she was officially named. Today she is Sweet 16.

Ohhhh !
Happy Sweet 16 pretty girl !

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Ummm... Ok, I'll be the first one to bring a Dog into this thread. :D :lol: Y'all can yell at me later for doing this. Lolz.

Meet Hogan (his full name would take up 1/2 a page ;)).
Hogan P6120103.JPG

Photo was shot after a long frisbee session and a good dousing with the hose.

Where is the Dog Den and the Turtle Terrarium? Long as we have the Kitty Klub and all, just sayin.
Exactly. :)

And the Awesome Aquarium, Lizard Lagoon, Reptilian Range, Horse Haven...

We are missing a lot!
We are missing much! Maybe rename the thread and invite all the other critters too ??? :D

I say, bring on your fish, lizards, snakes, spiders, birds, rabbits and whatevers. @Skeebo has awesome turtles and photos (post some), @JCinFLA post a pic of your lovely horse!

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
Ummm... Ok, I'll be the first one to bring a Dog into this thread. :D :lol: Y'all can yell at me later for doing this. Lolz.

Meet Hogan (his full name would take up 1/2 a page ;)).
View attachment 936427
Photo was shot after a long frisbee session and a good dousing with the hose.

Exactly. :)

We are missing much! Maybe rename the thread and invite all the other critters too ??? :D

I say, bring on your fish, lizards, snakes, spiders, birds, rabbits and whatevers. @Skeebo has awesome turtles and photos (post some), @JCinFLA post a pic of your lovely horse!

What an amazing dog!! I have a neighbor who has an Eastern something or another, he's told me but I can't hear him because his GSD has my full attention. I think me and the dog fell in love with each other at first site....

Last edited:

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
@LAwaters, you have my permission to change the title of this thread from "Kitty Klub" to "Kitties & Kritters Klub". And edit my OP to add kritters. Thanks. :)

We will have to ask @classwife for her assistance for the thread title. My powers only go so far... and that helps to keep the world a safer place. :D

Users who are viewing this thread