Status
Not open for further replies.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
bar and kw, they are direct copies. Maybe you are new here and you never had a GGT in your hands. So if you see a GGT that was made 3,5 years before, you will see that this adam mode has:

same front cap
same button
same bodies
same cap (cap was taken from Stealth)

Its a direct copy and nothing more:)

I and other older users can easily identify the copies. For example, adam mod, EA mod and....(I dont remember something else right now, they are so many), are direct copies.

And now the Popular 2

kwalka

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2012
Clearwater, Florida
walkers-finest.com
Imeo,
I have 4 GGTS'. I have been using your gear for 1 year. The EA Mod is a direct copy. But even the EA is not even close to the TS. The TS is in a class of it's own. I agree there are many copies, but none of them are even close to the TS. That design is amazing and brilliant. After all these years nobody has copied the design so it actually performs like the TS.
Every flat top mod is the same as a TS Stealth cap. Every telescope mod is the same as the TS. In my opinion the only thing the Adam copied is the button assembly. It takes 3 batts, thats it. It is not adjustable, no air control, no collector tank.

I am, and always be a GG collector. There is not much else out there anywhere close to the quality and function.
I'm not trying to argue with you. I have much respect for you and your dedication to us as a community. I cant imagine what vaping would be with out GG.
So for that, thank you.
Ken

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
kw, noone says that those copies are like GGTS. They are far from it. But Adam, EA and others copied all the features from different batches of GG series, that the problem. Adam mod is exactly the GGT.

GGT was the first mod that would be able to take all batteries inside, made by sections. So adam never had an original thought, he just took GGT and copied it. He changed the connector with a GGStealth's one and put the GGTS button on it. The only change are the rings around the sections, something that was my idea too when I put them on a prototype GGTS that a Japan man has it.

If you find something on adam mod or on EA that is not a GG construction please tell me:)

And I thank you too for your nice words. I am just informing you about what is going on

barqs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
just watched the old Scott Bonner review back in Apr 2010 and yeah I can see where you are coming from now. I guess it's a time, tested and true design that on an PV evolutionary road that leads to that specific look. I guess as mech mods go that may be the apex of its design? My gripe is everyone that's a copy that's a copy foolishness. When actually the Chinese came up with the whole e-cig market and as time went on people improved upon it came up with some ingenious designs, which then were improved upon and developed further. So in fact everyone else copies from the Chinese? As if they didn't there wouldn't be this discussion right now. Weird world would have now the Chinese are copying other PV designs, which keeps the modders on their toes and more innovation comes from it to stay ahead of the game. So in fact all these copies are the catalyst for better, fresher designs, which on the consumer end is a win win. As just look how far we have come in just a few short years from that 1st RN4081 I bought at kiosk in Vegas in 2009. So keep pumping out those no compromising PVs you design as I think they totally amazing and see where we are in the next 4 years!!

I just don't think there is a need for such a thread I know, you know anyone that uses your products knows it, that you sire are a genius who creates excellent PVs and everyone will use them as a benchmark and make something similar. This thread serves no purpose only to keep you aware of who, which really who cares. You should feel honoured but go on! Or better make a copy of one of their most popular creations, if for nothing else but for s*its and giggles and see what happens then?? It might get weird!! LOL

Anyway enough of this. I enjoy your products that I own but at the end of the day its just a PV. Now to go use a SS mesh in the Ody and hope it doesn't blow up!

Have a Good one man and don't take offence to this just make me a GG E-Vic !! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread