KR808 Coop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Ive never actually seen an 808 co-op...But might be worth a shot. I would change your original post, and make it a feeler, see if any interest for such, and go from there. There are quite a few 808 users out there, and with VGO's now, Im sure some would jump on board. 808 is a rather inexpensive unit, and makes a fantastic first kit, and great on budget if you plan to give them away. I would be inclined to join, depending on timing.

Last edited:

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
Looks like that would be the way to go if this went down. Firefly13 said that they're about $17 a kit, and $6 for a PCC. Shipping would be the killer on a small order.

There's an excellent import resource site called alibaba.com. Kanger is listed there and they list the 808 kits at @12.00.

As to shipping fees, my own experience with my JSB-Vgos would probably be about the same..maybe less for the 808s as they are lighter. I purchased 3 VGO sets at $22.00 each. The total with shipping was $96.00. So they averaged out at $32. per. To buy the same kit from a US vendor, the lowest price I've seen was $51.
Of course the more you purchase, the less the price per kit would be as the shipping increments are low compared to the initial amount. They accepted Paypal for payment.

BTW..the Kanger VGOs are Not like the JSB ones at all. The JSB ones are high end looking with gorgeous finishes, a design on the battery and cone, with a cubic zirconia button. They are also marketed here in the states, rebranded as the Lux.

Here is the Kanger link at alibaba.com Prices are listed.

Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co., Ltd. - Electronic cigarettee, E cigarette, E-cigarette

Unless you have a biz bank account, payment can be pricey with Western Union.

There is also http://e-liquid.cn They are a supplier in China and take Paypal. They sell in quantities but not as cheap as from the factory.

808D-1 E-liquid Web Shop CN KR-Series

The Big Chief

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2009
Anderson, IN
Western union is pretty sticky. But Ive ordered from kanger before, and did a wire. Like L said, the VGO's arent super fancy, but they rank up with egos imo. If no other vets want to take it on, I'd be willing to if desire was there. Wouldnt mind seeing those new cartos they have posted either. Looks like they ventured into no fill as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread