kr808 without an airy draw?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zelphie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2010
S.E. Michigan
Have you found a kr808 autos (gen1 or 2) that doesnt have an airy draw? Using v4l sealed autos, and thhe draw could be better, such pretty batts though.

Some seem to find unsealed to offer more resistance and to be more responsive to a draw, while other find the opposite, same varied opinion for sealed.

Have you found a model, brand, set up, sealed or unsealed that doesnt leave a scanty amount of your draw just sucking air rather than activating the battery? I would like the battery to activate reliably even if I draw without hoover force (even then its hit and miss).

Thoughts, opinions, ways to confuse me further, all welcome. ;)

kristend17

Verified Member
Sep 16, 2012
South Carolina
I thought the draw was a bit airy too but I found a way around it. Just a bit of modification. Take some thin string like you would use in a sewing machine and wrap it around the part of the battery with the holes in it. The more times you wrap it, the tighter the draw becomes. Then just tie it off and screw on your cart. Problem solved:). How long have you had your v4l battery? I had mine about a month and it died. They sent a replacement and that one died after about a month too. Am having the same problem with 4 other v2 batteries as well. I rotate them and charge each about once a day. Shouldn't they last at least 6-9 months? Can't figure out what's going on.

somethingbeginningwithk

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
NZ
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread