Krimson Kustoms, 3.7v, 5, Variable Voltage and Evercool. Quality, Look, Great Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I haven't read the entire thread yet but I have to comment.

I want one of each!

Friends don't let friends vape bacon

There is a thread with videos of some ECF'ers vaping 20 different bizarre flavors, from crab juice to garlic bread~! :shock:

I'm REALLY impressed with what I've seen here! I'll definitely be ordering something~!

Do I just PM with what I have in mind??

:D

Jewls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 8, 2009
NC
Looks great! Love those metal wheels. Still waiting for my Little Man to show up in the mail. Hopefully today.

I cant wait till I get mine. It's not mailed yet. Hopefully I will get it next week and dont forget to post what you think of yours when you received it.

EDIT: My new PV is on the way!!!:banana:

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
093011_1317[00].jpg
Lousy cell phone camera but you get the idea. I've been having wicking issues with my MAP tanks at 5 volts and 3.7 doesn't hit hard enough. So here we are experimenting at 4.6 with a 2.8 ohm CE2. Next up a dual coil carto at around 4.2 I think. I'm havin' fun now! Thank you so much James!

Question. Will it hurt anything to adjust the voltage while pushing the button?

Last edited:

donesmokin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2011
NE Oregon
nope, that's the reason I place the button and dial the way I do on most mods, so that you can hold the button with one hand and dial it with the other while still having a view of the voltage display.

James

Thanks James. I've got Little Man, a 5 volt box and a PT in front of me. Filling a dual coil as I type this. Am I out of control? LMAO!

STEALTH35

Feb 8, 2011
Texas
Hi all,
My wife received her Purple Pumper Bottomfeeder two days ago, but before commenting, I waited a couple of days for her to try it out and to see how it worked.
. She is very, very happy with it. The painting of the case is flawless and very attractive. It works perfectly. Not a drop leaks inside the box (which made me very happy; many bottomfeeders simply are not liquid tight.)
. The work done inside the case is very neat and clean and professionally intact. I could not be more satisfied.
. Thanks, James for the job you did with this, and you now have two more very content customers who will approach you first with future modding needs that we may have.
Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread