Kroma-A & Innokin Zenith Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan_Drury

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2018
The official innokin on line store sells this kit for $73 US, the other one (and also another, different company) sell it for $50 US. The company I used before has a statement on their web site about the products being authentic, specifically saying they don't carry "knock offs"? Do I just bite the bullet and buy the one from innokin's store for $23 more?? Can anyone help??

Depends on personal preference. Personally I don't spend addition cash if I don't have to.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Interesting announcement from Innokin. The Kroma is the first mod to receive UL certification. Thru met the electrical standards published a while back for e cigarettes. Has nothing to do with how it vapes, but at least they can point to that as some sort of assurance the mod won't short and blow up on you.

Then again I think that Galaxy Note 7 that ended up banned from planes and other transportation systems due to catching on fire for no good reason was UL certified as well. Nevertheless it is one of the better starter kits out there especially for mtl with the Zenith tank for recent smokers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread