Where to buy innokin kroma-a zenith kit UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
I’ve got the zenith tank which works well. I run it around 8w with the 1.6ohm coil. It should run pretty well on basically any mod then if you’ve already got a mod you like.

The kroma mod is basically a big LiPo battery. It will absolutely run a kroma all day. It’s got a MicroUSB2 for power though so that may break before the battery itself wears out. Treat it delicately.

Reactions: Jimmy129

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I bought that kit. I've only ever used it and a Pico 25, so I'm not exactly well versed in matters moddish, but I can vouch for the fact that the battery on the Kroma lasts a good long time. I like its fire button better than the Pico's, but its screen turns off after only three seconds, which is annoying.

The Zenith is the only tank I've used, but it's working well for me. The .8 coil I installed in the tank that gets the most use is starting its second month today.

wackygt

Nov 4, 2018
There is a Kroma-a with Zenith tank kit on ebay UK at the minute. The seller is nemo_homes and you can get the full kit plus a box of 5 coils for £54.49 with free shipping. Just ordered one for the Mrs.

And yes the Zenith tank works perfectly on the Zelos - there's the tiniest bit of over hang on it but unless you are OCD about these things, you won't really notice it.

Jimmy129

Apr 27, 2018
There is a Kroma-a with Zenith tank kit on ebay UK at the minute. The seller is nemo_homes and you can get the full kit plus a box of 5 coils for £54.49 with free shipping. Just ordered one for the Mrs.

And yes the Zenith tank works perfectly on the Zelos - there's the tiniest bit of over hang on it but unless you are OCD about these things, you won't really notice it.

Thanks, I think I'm gonna order one of these + 0.8 coils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread