Top Notch Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelique510

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I placed an order for some flavors and empty bottles. I immediately got an e-mail confirming my order. Then I got an e-mail saying that my order was on the way. That is fairly standard, and usually automated.

A couple of days later I got a personal e-mail from Jack saying that my order should have arrived. (It had) He gave me some mixing tips and saying that he hoped I was happy with it. That was nice of him.

Well, all of my batts for my J118 had died, and I am back on analogs until my RN4072 gets here. So I hadn't had a chance to try what I ordered. I didn't write back. <shame on me>

Then I get another e-mail from Jack asking if my order had arrived, and was everything good. If not, he would have fixed it. He didn't just assume that no news from me was good news.

Happy Vaper is a perfect name, because he wants to make sure that is exactly what all of his customers are!

I wrote him back to tell him about my lack of a PV. He replied about ten minutes later (at 3am) to comiserate about my lack of a PV. He asked what I had, and what I am getting, and showed concern that I might be back on analogs for the time being.

He also told me he is getting about 100 new flavors in! So much for me thinking I was all stocked up and didn't have to order anything for a while. I hope he has them ready to ship by the time I get my next paycheck.

:wub: Jack & Happy Vaper :wub:

~A

wesley

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2009
Winnipeg
Hooray Jack! I just received my first order from him and his CS was excellent. I was astonished at how quickly he was able to send out a rather complicated order (I ordered a little of this and that, etc.). It seems he has magic elves working with him. There was a bit of a snafu with Canada Post (they kept sending it out for delivery and the delivery truck kept not making it to my house). Obviously Jack checks tracking for outgoing deliveries as often as we do because he instantly sent me an email and was fully prepared to do whatever he could about it. I did finally get the package and I think he threw in some extras as well. Thanks Jack! Now if only Canada Post could start using reindeer for delivery.

DraftSchmaft

Jan 5, 2010
Toronto
I just came to add to the chorus here.

I've been off analogs for almost 8 weeks and I have to thank Jack a great deal. I was completely desperate to stop, my international order had been stopped at the border, it was a Friday afternoon, I couldn't stand smoking any longer and knew this was my cure ... anxious and desperate is about how I felt until I contacted Jack.

Jack met me that night, set my up with all the equipment I needed and also provided a very useful tutorial on all things vaping. Wow, wow, wow!

Jack is the best and HappyVaper is spectacular.

Yowshi

Jan 11, 2010
with my first order i got a basic 510 kit from happyvaper.com. i got the standard "your orders been sent" email then after i got it i got an unexpected email saying "hey we see you got your order heres some tips" when i emailed jack asking about the details of some of the tips he wrote back giving me links to the forum posts that had waaay specific instructions on the cart mods. it would have taken me some time to dig them up myself.

when one of my batts was faulty i tried calling him. i got his machine and a busy message a few times after that i emailed him and waited for a response. i was pleasantly suprised when he called me to check out what i was calling him about instead of just sending an email back. i think i can honestly say i dont think i have ever had customer support that is as good as you get here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread