Kung Fu Panda

Status
Not open for further replies.

quirky

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2008
I have to post about this movie. Its just great! It might be of more interest for those of you with kids or grandkids. But very enjoyable for even the most jaded movie goer.

It has been a long time since I have heard anyone actually clap at the end of the movie. But appreciation was very loud in the theater today. Lots of laughs and lots of clapping. Just a lot of fun.

I will save the full review for the more talented writers. But the story line and acting were pretty flawless.
Of course the tale is an old school good vs evil over a backdrop of coming of age, but such timeless subjects never fail because everyone, young and old can relate.

Natrually I was puffing on my njoy - that might be part of my enjoyment. Yet I recommend this movie for the shear power to make one laugh and root for the little guy. I would have enjoyed it without a "smoke" and that is pretty rare these days.

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
quirky said:
I have to post about this movie. Its just great! It might be of more interest for those of you with kids or grandkids. But very enjoyable for even the most jaded movie goer.

It has been a long time since I have heard anyone actually clap at the end of the movie. But appreciation was very loud in the theater today. Lots of laughs and lots of clapping. Just a lot of fun.

I will save the full review for the more talented writers. But the story line and acting were pretty flawless.
Of course the tale is an old school good vs evil over a backdrop of coming of age, but such timeless subjects never fail because everyone, young and old can relate.

Natrually I was puffing on my NJoy - that might be part of my enjoyment. Yet I recommend this movie for the shear power to make one laugh and root for the little guy. I would have enjoyed it without a "smoke" and that is pretty rare these days.

Hahaha :D :D ...I agreed with you..fantastic movie..my kids love it....I watch it last nite with my kids at the cinema..It was just great...Far better than I expected...everyone should watch this movie...good for the stressed and depressed... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread