Kylin V2 flavorless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
Guys, I just started in the world of vape. I use a Luxe 2 with the tank that comes in it equipped with the GT coil head. I was satisfied with the taste, but studying hard I decided to go for an RTA tank. I researched one that fit what I was looking for and arrived at Kylin V2.

My problem is not the leak that they talk about so much, but the fact that it gives me a lot less flavor than the GT coils I used.

I made the wick with dual coil. And I already did 3 rewick, one putting less cotton in the lower tank, another putting more and nothing. I am frustrated because my expectation was that the flavor would be more present in an RTA than in a tank with a coil head. Can anyone help?

(I'm brasilian using Google translator, sorry)
I thought for a second that I had that one but I actually have the kylin RTA Mini and I do find the mini versions often have better flavor cuz they're smaller in the chamber area. So I can only say what I do with the Mini and with that I separate the coils as close as I can to the little rounded air flow cups which I believe that the original also has so you may want to try lowering them into the air flow cups without them touching you don't want to short it.

Lincoln Barela

Dec 19, 2020
I'm glad you are seeing progress. That technique will mean you should have a more saturated coil - which will be improving flavour.

Also check you aren't wicking it too tightly through the coil. It's a fine art between too tight and muted flavour or too loose and a leaky RTA :thumbs:

Dude I'm still trying! But I believe that I'm still not close to reaching an ideal flavor. Today I'm going to redo the build and test these tips. Try to bring the coils as close as possible to the side airflow.

• Winner
Reactions: AngeNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread