L. T. disposable is identical

Status
Not open for further replies.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I can honestly say that the L. T. disposable is identical in size and shape and colour and liquid taste and flavour to the ruyan disposable number one.
Also inside the cartridge colour which is white both identical or so down in the atomiser chamber and atomiser is identical.
I thought this might be an interest to some people.
As I received my
ruyan disposable this morning and put the two side-by-side

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I don't know where Emp bought his from? But it would be funny if L. T. make the ruyan but I can assure you the liquid and everything else is the same.
I also received yesterday five disposable cigars off best ecig in China now these are different they are slightly longer and the brown paper covering hasn't got a quality of the others and I do prefer the flavour of these which is flu cured. I also bought a few of their mini cigarettes thinking they were 901 but they're different cartridges and threads anatomise and battery are different.
Plus we ordered pens style but these are working okay and a load of liquid. Now for the problem.
Only two of the disposable cigars are usable because the other three had all leaked plus one of the LCDs looked like it had start to burn in the box and has melted the LCD at the bottom.
There cartridges are all well presented packaged well but I do feel the quality of the goods isn't the greatest.
The cigarettes there self. The paint job isn't great bubbles here and there and also slight dents on atomisers.

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Yes I did say that Nazareth but with time I have grown to get used to it as you do but it has taken longer with this juice than others.

Yes to no vapour they both function identical regarding the vapour but I can assure you they both have the same liquid in flavour and colour.
I also received my golden bling yesterday I think this also has the same liquid in the cartridges to. But if it is not it is very close the same vapour performance on these to.
PS
I find the taste of our grass clippings in the UK are a lot fuller and richer in tasting than the American Caribbean grass type as yours tends to not grow as tight and full as ours and always seems thin and patchy to me.;););)

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Well I don't htink I could get used to hte grass-clippings taste- I had one juice that tasted similar, and it was just awful- I couldn't use it and htere was no way I wanted to even get used to it over time. Als, keep in mind, Loong is running hteir 'sale' right now, which will only be in effect till end of this month- then their prices will apparently rise again to almost double what they are now, so while their cigars are a pretty ok price right now, they will be more expensive than the Ruyan from Heavengifts when the sale ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread