• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

La homies and homettes..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneyeddevil

ECF Veteran
Dec 4, 2009
Sulphur, LA
I'm Amanda. I live in Sulphur with my boyfriend Bryan, my two sons Skylar age 11 and Jacob age 7, and our two dogs Bitsy and Lizzy. Originally from Holly Beach, but got wiped out after Rita and ended up settling in here after bouncing around for a couple years. We are all gamer nerds, I love to read mostly autobiographies and anything by Stephen King. I am a horror movie addict, I love Quentin Tarantino (unrelated to horror genre) and have major phobias of clowns and feet. Yes I am an oddball lol.

~Bean75~

Jan 1, 2010
Mississippi
hey y'all i'm from central Mississippi but i'm moving to the BR area... Springfield/tickfaw/BR or somewhere in between... ex air force and moving to be close to friends i made while in the service and to find WORK since there is NO SUCH THING in MS!!
currently vape an 801 but i have a 902 and a 905 lost in transit on their way to me as we speak!!

Keep Vapin'
~Bean~

lilolmedn

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
Sup everyone.. I'm originally from Opelousas (Old piece of loose ...) lived in Lafayette for a while attended ULL then graduated from LSU in '05 in Baton Rouge.. I'm currently in Metairie LA and work from Jefferson Parish Public Schools in IT Security... and lol Walrus I've been to West Jeff HS god I hate that place =P the librarian (who was there when you were) Terry is freaking annoying...

I'm glad to see other people down here that vape... I have YET to run into anyone who knows/does vape lol...

Krakkan you mentioned people picking up their .... in Metairie.. I have yet to order from you and caroozed your site and hell yeah I'll give ya a whirl.. You have a shop here!?

lilolmedn

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
Hah I stay away from Mardi Gras in Opelousas... I definitely one year attended a "Parade" in Mamou... it was mostly souped up trucks with Rebel Flags pulling hay bail wagons .... lol and basically is was muddy so every 2nd "Float" was used to tow the other out the ditches... it was quite an experience lol... Most of my family is from Melville (small ... town) and Baton Rouge/Nawlins

lulubell360

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2010
Gulf Shores, AL
Hey ya'll. I was born in BR & lived in LA all my life till I moved to GS AL 2 1/2 yrs. ago (long story) but my heart still belongs in LA. I lived in St. Amant when Katrina hit & yes did things ever change. I have a boy 15 & a girl 10 & they actually left today to visit their grandparents the Daigle in LA today. My family name is thibeau. We moved alot as I was growing up so I have lived all over La, for example I went to 5 high schools in a 4 yr. period. Denham, Tara, McKinley, Lee, & East Ascension. WHEW! Nice to meet everyone.

TrashcanCandy

ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2010
St. Rose, LA
www.facebook.com
Hi everyone! I finally decided to take a look at the social groups, and I was glad to see there was one for Louisiana. :)

I'm Candy! I've lived in Louisiana my entire life, and don't ever plan on leaving. I'm from the New Orleans area (St. Rose specifically, but even people who are from Louisiana often don't know where that is), but I lived in Lafayette for two years and moved to Denham Springs for about a year. Now I'm back in St. Rose.

I just started vaping this July, but I haven't touched a cigarette since. I also prayed to my grandmother (who died of emphysema) to apologize for ever having smoked in the first place and promised I would never touch another analog again. I have also made it my goal to inform everyone I can about e-cigs and how they've helped me. (As well as to do my best to help fight against banning.)

Nice to meet everyone!

Windpray

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2010
Louisiana
Hi, and WHO DAT, I'm from Lafayette, been smoke free since July 2 and not ever going back. Smoked for over 47 years and Life is very good now. Ordered my first e-cig the first part of June and played with it for 3 weeks or so, ordered from V4L got the XL manuals and now on a quest to find the perfect juices LOL. I like the cartomizers better, too lazy to keep dripping. Went to PA the end of July for 10 days with 12 people who don't smoke and the e-cigs were wonderful. Vapped in a no smoking house, vapped in no smoking cars and no one complained, in fact they all liked the smell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread