Status
Not open for further replies.

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
i have been DIY for afew years now and i am getting tired of my current method of marking my bottles .now i want something a little better and lasting
i don't have a printer and have no desire to get one anytime in the near future
nearest print shop is 250 miles away and their pricing is just ridiculous to say the least

what are the online printers that can make labels for me

mods: i am not a vendor or juice supplier now ,nor do i have any intention of becoming one anytime in the future
i just want something better

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com

Cacique

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Orlando, FL
I really like the look of the Avery address labels. I just started using the 2x4, which fit as small as a 30ml glass bottle covering everything but a sliver lol. I'm not sure how I'll feel about them when it's time to peel some off, but I like how my design came out on them. The only thing I would change, is to get the waterproof ones, maybe something a little shiny instead of matte paper, but I was in a hurry and distracted when I picked these up at Walmart. Still, I like how they work so far, and their label creator app on their website worked pretty well.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
I really like the look of the Avery address labels. I just started using the 2x4, which fit as small as a 30ml glass bottle covering everything but a sliver lol. I'm not sure how I'll feel about them when it's time to peel some off, but I like how my design came out on them. The only thing I would change, is to get the waterproof ones, maybe something a little shiny instead of matte paper, but I was in a hurry and distracted when I picked these up at Walmart. Still, I like how they work so far, and their label creator app on their website worked pretty well.

The label creator app will let you make em fancy with borders and such if you really want to. I've tried em for my juice bottles and they don't leave that much residue behind :) Most of the time I'm lazy and just use red masking tape though lol!

denali_41

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2011
Over Der
The label creator app will let you make em fancy with borders and such if you really want to. I've tried em for my juice bottles and they don't leave that much residue behind :) Most of the time I'm lazy and just use red masking tape though lol!

got a pic for an example ?? i am not going to try the hokey home hobby type of label printers ,

Reactions: Kenna

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
Get a little Brother label maker. Address labels always leave gunk and I don' like dealing with goo-gone, myself. They aren't super expensive on amazon.

Could you tell me how these labels stick to plastic bottles? The regular Avery labels will stick to glass just fine but they curl and peel off 15ml plastic bottles.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I can't be bothered to try to remove the gunk left behind by the canning labels I tried, some you literally have to scrape them off damaging the plastic bottle. I'm changing mixes all the time and really don't have any single mix I stick with long enough to affix a permanent label.
Since my wife and I are the only ones who uses my juice, I don't need a fancy label. I got a piece of leftover tile from our kitchen backsplash reno, put a few rows of green painters tape on it and with a fine sharpie and cut off the piece I need. Its a solid clean flat surface to write and cut on with a xacto knife and no yucky residue on my bottles and jugs from the tape also it doesn't curl or peel off easily. Just plain masking tape doesn't work as well as the painters tape(the tape has a coating and is more expensive than masking tape) If I was selling my juice I would definitely consider getting somesorta labeler but why if I'm the only consumer consuming my juice.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Could you tell me how these labels stick to plastic bottles? The regular Avery labels will stick to glass just fine but they curl and peel off 15ml plastic bottles.
The stiff plastic ones will. There are other kinds available. Search label makers on Amazon.

Reactions: Capt.shay

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
thanks for the links,but i am lookin for something with a little more pizazz then those type of label makers

I have an Earlier Model of this Brother PC Labeler

http://www.amazon.com/Brother-PT-P7...qid=1443886838&sr=1-1&keywords=brother+pt-700

The Cool thing about it is you can Print any Windows Font. And just about any type of Graphic.

amaretto.jpg

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
got a pic for an example ?? i am not going to try the hokey home hobby type of label printers ,

Unfortunately I don't for 2 reasons: 1. I haven't figured out how to post pics on here and 2. It's been 3 months since I have used them lol. I know I got several templates from avery.com and even microsoft templates that had designs already on them and all I had to do was add the info I wanted printed on them. I am just lazy these days and use red painters masking tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread