Laisimo L1 200w

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Grossman

Verified Member
Mar 12, 2016
I have the snow wolf 200 watt and then i bought the V1.5 and had to return 3 of them b/c I could not vape any of my tanks below 500F on all 3 and I do not build my own coils. I was looking at this but since my V1.5 purchases did not go so well I was waiting to see since I heard it is similar to the SW 200 Watt V1.5. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I have the snow wolf 200 watt and then i bought the V1.5 and had to return 3 of them b/c I could not vape any of my tanks below 500F on all 3 and I do not build my own coils. I was looking at this but since my V1.5 purchases did not go so well I was waiting to see since I heard it is similar to the SW 200 Watt V1.5. Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

I only run in watt mode so I am no help sorry.
Dan

ExoduShadow

Mar 25, 2016
Ok talked to Jesse Laisimo, and he asked me to make a video on everything needed to change the wallpaper on the L1, so here ya go.

Dan

I followed your video, everything was successful, but my mod won't turn on now. It will still register on my computer if I connect it but I can't disconnect it and turn it on. Icve tried removing the batterries. Is there something I'm missing. You said just disconnect it feom the computer and turn it on. I've only had the mod for 2 days, any help much appreciated.

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I had the same thing happen, black screen wont turn on but computer will recognise it. It turned out to be one of the batteries. I switched both batteries out for another pair and it came back to life. When I put the two batteries on charge one went all LED's solid flashing on me. That one went in the trash.
Hope this helps.
Dan

ExoduShadow

Mar 25, 2016
I was desperate, tried different batteries. So finally I flashed every firmware starting from the top of the list hoping to reset it. And finally the last one worked even tho it wasn't the initial firmware installed. Now everything works great again. Thank you for your reply. Ended up flashing from mua-14 stock to muo-0746, everythings working even custom wallpapers. Thanks again, hope this helps someone else. There isn't really any troubleshooting videos or fixes out yet being so new.

Reactions: geoal1973

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I was desperate, tried different batteries. So finally I flashed every firmware starting from the top of the list hoping to reset it. And finally the last one worked even tho it wasn't the initial firmware installed. Now everything works great again. Thank you for your reply. Ended up flashing from mua-14 stock to muo-0746, everythings working even custom wallpapers. Thanks again, hope this helps someone else. There isn't really any troubleshooting videos or fixes out yet being so new.

Yeah knowing you Firmware version is priority if something goes wrong, I do show how to check that in the video.
Glad you got it working.
Dan

Danbeefy

Apr 9, 2016
Did you down load the new zip file from the Laisimo page and use the program.exe in the Windows 8 & 10 folder? And the 0746 bin file in that same folder? Also does the computer recognize the Laisimo when you connect it?
Dsn
It does recognize it and I downloaded the package called laisimo l1 200w upgrading wallpaper change guide. But I don't have a bin file. The file you are referring to shows up as a power iso file

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
It does recognize it and I downloaded the package called laisimo l1 200w upgrading wallpaper change guide. But I don't have a bin file. The file you are referring to shows up as a power iso file

Open the Laisimo folder, select organize > folder and search options > view change the check mark to uncheck hide extensions for known file types.

Now you should see a file called L1_N-MUO-0746_V1.0.bin

That is the file you need to update the Laisimo with from the program.exe file.

Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL

The reason it shows as a power Iso file is because somewhere power iso probably associated .bin files as power Iso files. You still want to select that file.
Dan

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I did that and still nothing. I've tried all of the firmware updates

Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Are you using the Windows 8 & 10 files regardless of Windows version?
Is the Laisimo showing in the com lpt port in device manager?
Have you tried different batteries?
Dan

Danbeefy

Apr 9, 2016
Are you using Windows 7, 8 or 10?
Are you using the Windows 8 & 10 files regardless of Windows version?
Is the Laisimo showing in the com lpt port in device manager?
Have you tried different batteries?
Dan
I'm using Windows 10, and the Windows 10 64 bit files because I have a 64 bit os. It is showing in the lpt port in device manager as com 5. And yeah I've tried different batteries

Scubabatdan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2009
Dothan, AL
I'm using Windows 10, and the Windows 10 64 bit files because I have a 64 bit os. It is showing in the lpt port in device manager as com 5. And yeah I've tried different batteries

Show after a reload of the firmware, and reset of the batteries just a black screen? Hmmmm might try a different computer. Have had about 15 people with the same issue and the firmware reload brought it back to life. Got a Windows 7 computer laying around?
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread