• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

lancaster area vape club?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I would be more than willing to put in the effort to set something up. But the truth is i don't even know where to start. I've never been to one and don't really have a lot of contacts in the ecig business. I would love to get a group together. From what I've seen of other meets people have posted about, you don't need a huge group to get a couple vendors to show up. If anyone has any tips or suggestions I'm all ears.

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I've been to 3 vape meets and they all were a blast. Ya, there were vendors there and that was awesome, but we don't necessarily need any vendors there. It's just nice to be able to meet other vapers, swap juices and try out other people's stuff.

But if you wanted to contact any vendors, the closest ones that I know of are Shane (Beyondcr). He owns Vapemasters and he's in York. Also Rob from goodprophets (dirt2suck) is in Akron, PA.

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
I heard back from Rob at GoodProphets. He is more than willing to help out and even participate as a vendor. I didn't know this but he is opening a retail store in Stevens PA in the very near future and even offered the store as a meeting place. Also, Union Barrel Works is right by his store location. If we get a big enough group we could possibly have it there. This area works real nicely for the lancaster/reading area people but might be a bit of a hike for the york and harrisburg folks.

I guess at this point I should start taking a head count to see who is really interested so I can figure out how big a room we're going to need. So if you have interest in attending an event in the Stevens area please post here.

EDIT: I have started a new thread for the headcount since this thread really started out regarding clubs, not a meetup. Please go to http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ading-area-meet-up-early-planning-stages.html for the new thread.

Thanks

Phorbin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread