Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
If you had to pick one APV in your arsenal to use from now until the end of time which would it be? Why would you choose that mod?

This, assuming if it broke you could fix it. If your atty/carto needs replacing you'd have an endless supply. Same with wick and wire for the RBA/T fans.

This is to include all combinations of mods no mater the type. Kicked/VV/VW/Regulated/Manual. Anything, Any one combination forever and ever.

I also want to know the ONE juice you would vape. Be specific please. I.E. Brand - Name- PG/VG-Nic. This should also include DIY juices.

One setup, one juice, specifics, no limits (as far as individual setup, or replacement parts etc).

Also, if you happen to own your one such setup and juice please post a pic of each, side by side, or both. (Preferably you own/have used this combo and have pics but not 100% necessary.)

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
Love the thread idea. Will think about it a bit and come back and edit in answer later. Don't want to make a hasty decision, after all forever is a mighty long time.

Ok, hard choice since I have to go with what is in my arsenal per the rules. I think I would have to go with my REO Grand Variable Voltage with AW IMR batteries, a modified Phoenix RBA BF atomizer, stainless steel drip tip and 12mg Boba's Bounty which is 100% VG. (I might chicken out at the last minute and go with my DIY chocolate mint because I can always taste it where as sometimes my taste buds betray me with the Boba's.)

Why? Because I can make my own wicks in LR, SR or HR. Taste is as good as a HH 357 and it's VV and has a great feel to it. The bottom feeder gets the nod over the Provari since we can only use one juice, one etc etc. I would replace the Phoenix with a Chalice if i could though.

20120924_210340_zps2b746cb6.jpg

Last edited:

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Love the thread idea. Will think about it a bit and come back and edit in answer later. Don't want to make a hasty decision, after all forever is a mighty long time.

Right? I made the thread and didn't have an answer myself (YET, decisions, decisions...) lol!! That's why I thought it'd be a good one.

It's also different from asking what's the best combo to vape with? What's the best juice? As you can see thus far it's pretty different for everyone.

Thanks for all the posts so far. I would really like to see some pictures give the thread a lil more depth of color =)

Keep em coming!

Lance_Wallen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2011
Fort Worth
www.steammonkey.com
the Chimp RBA version :p it's the mod I'm building for myself now, will be power regulated, integrated battery, rebuildable atomizer. I figure since i"m building it from scratch (minus the DNA board) I can rebuild it from scratch if need be :p

As for liquid, I DIY so it's hard cause I'll swap it up sometimes... If I have to picka single one, it'd be Pharmboys Mojito. I make it myself but he's the originator of the recipe.

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
I think you are going to get a lot of people saying pretty much what they are using but I will go ahead.
Since I do not have the Zap yet, I am unsure so this is what my setup would be.
Provari Mini with my HH357 2.5ohm atty with ming tip, my own DIY 60/40 pg/vg banana mixture.

That's perfectly fine by me. I just thought it might be a fun and interesting thread.

MaxPerilous

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Edgewood, NM
Mine would be a orion v2 and flavourless e juice...... Just vg,pg and nic......

Really flavorless? I've heard of no nic juice but no flavor?? I'm not sure I'd even try that lol. To each their own I was looking for unique answers or to see if there was a trend of devices that most people would want to keep forever. Thanks for posting!

rondasherrill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2012
Valhalla
Really flavorless? I've heard of no nic juice but no flavor?? I'm not sure I'd even try that lol. To each their own I was looking for unique answers or to see if there was a trend of devices that most people would want to keep forever. Thanks for posting!

Actually flavorless is pretty good as long as you get good quality NIC base. Surprized me the first time I tried it, but even I vape flavorless occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread