Late tonight i will drop the Phoenix Line on video!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fringeoflunacy

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2012
Iowa
tumblr_lq74nw8H501qf6ifj.gif

I think he forgot us...

Last edited:

eso

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Bad, pretty pretty please :blush:

We've been good(ish) all day. Is it almost time for bombs? (picture it said in a little girl voice, with an innocent face...I canuse the catholic school girl outfit if it would help)

It would damned well help me!;)

eso

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
ok to make up fo rthe delay, im clenaing up now and will prepare video and ill drop the phoenix line whicis weeks away and the all new C8 which will be here in a few days(its amazing by the way)

color stardusts days away as well

....tease....

SueL

Dec 13, 2011
Connecticut
ok to make up fo rthe delay, im clenaing up now and will prepare video and ill drop the phoenix line whicis weeks away and the all new C8 which will be here in a few days(its amazing by the way)

color stardusts days away as well

I think the dog has retaliated for the ear cleaning and has taken over! Notice the typo's in the above quote. Not normal for Bad. The dog is refusing to do the video for fear of being found out!!!!8-o8-o8-o

timh

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2009
Summerdale Al.
Either that, or his PC crashed, or his dog said "pay attention to MEEEEEEEEE!!!" and then was all cute and bad got distracted (because I know my dog is VERY good at looking cute and distracting me from work)...

We're a strange lot, aren't we.. stalking the forum like a bunch of fanatics ;) *whistles*

That be vaping Fanatics

freelinuxer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 10, 2010
Austin, TX
We're a strange lot, aren't we.. stalking the forum like a bunch of fanatics ;) *whistles*

I don't know since when...
But, I find that GV page and ECF mod page are always open as taps on my firefox.
Real problem... eh..
in my brain,...
if(!xmalloc(sizeof(struct ecf))) goto panic_error;
:- )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread