• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Latest Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

What About Bob

ECF Veteran
Jun 27, 2011
Nebraska
IMAG0366.jpg IMAG0367.jpg

Seems there has been a ton of action while I was away.

Attachments

• IMAG0364.jpg
    IMAG0364.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 24

lithiumdaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2010
Hey all!!! My name is Rich and I have lived in Norfolk NE since 2003, I lived in Omaha since 1966, (I'm 46). Glad to finally post on this NE thread! Life's been kinda wild l8tly. Just beat non-hodjkins lymphoma and have been in remission since 2011. Anywhoo... I'd really like to get together with some fellow vapers in and around Omaha. I think it would be a good time seein' as how much fun all the other vapefests look on you tube. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions on a location to meet for a fest. There is a really nice coffee shop here with a outdoor area that seats 25+ we could gather at... any ideas would be welcome and Omaha isn't a stretch as I have family there also. Nice to know other vapers are near and not feel som isolated, (even though I am) here in Norfolk. Take care all and feel free to shoot me a line... lithiumdaze@live.com or PM me!!! :toast::rickroll::banana::vapor::2cool::laugh::rickroll: Oh ya... I'm kind of an emoticon ..... :blush: Oh ya, my latest and only mod now is a CARAVELA with all three modes and I love it! check out Pedros' site at Caravela Mods PS... I gotta COV GGTS on pre-order, just need to look forward to vape-mail!!! Peace...

Last edited:

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
Hey all!!! My name is Rich and I have lived in Norfolk NE since 2003, I lived in Omaha since 1966, (I'm 46). Glad to finally post on this NE thread! Life's been kinda wild l8tly. Just beat non-hodjkins lymphoma and have been in remission since 2011. Anywhoo... I'd really like to get together with some fellow vapers in and around Omaha. I think it would be a good time seein' as how much fun all the other vapefests look on you tube. Feel free to PM me if you have any suggestions on a location to meet for a fest. There is a really nice coffee shop here with a outdoor area that seats 25+ we could gather at... any ideas would be welcome and Omaha isn't a stretch as I have family there also. Nice to know other vapers are near and not feel som isolated, (even though I am) here in Norfolk. Take care all and feel free to shoot me a line... lithiumdaze@live.com or PM me!!! :toast::rickroll::banana::vapor::2cool::laugh::rickroll: Oh ya... I'm kind of an emoticon ..... :blush: Oh ya, my latest and only mod now is a CARAVELA with all three modes and I love it! check out Pedros' site at Caravela Mods PS... I gotta COV GGTS on pre-order, just need to look forward to vape-mail!!! Peace...

Hey Lith...good to meet you...
Not familiar with that mod. Enlighten me, if you don't mind.

Glad you found us. We're not pretty, but I think you'll find us to be a good group of guys. We give each other a lot of crap but at the end of the day we pretty much have each others back.

PittBoss

Vaping like a boss
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2012
Lincoln, NE
Hey Lith...good to meet you...
Not familiar with that mod. Enlighten me, if you don't mind.

Glad you found us. We're not pretty, but I think you'll find us to be a good group of guys. We give each other a lot of crap but at the end of the day we pretty much have each others back.

I never heard of that mod either, until that post. Then watched a review of a RA and the guy was using it on one of these..The webpage really doesn't say anything about them atm, though..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread