Whats new on the hype grape vine?

Kick things off with the Wismec Motiv Pod

wismec_pod.jpg

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I didn't see that on the Aspire site? Is it coming out? I saw that article a few months ago. Looks nice.
    The date on the article and pic are from Aug '16..
    The mini will be EU only, so maybe thats the US version. As you can see the date is just days before the 8/8 FDA cutoff.

gusto-blog-06.jpg

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Just wanted to say that after using the MyJet for the last few days that I freaking love this little thing! It is so light I can hold it in my mouth and vape away. Just like I used to with my stinkies and the refill is so easy.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
    Glad you like it! One thing I always do anytime I refill or replace a pod is to clean out any juice around the battery terminals with a qtip. That's kept my MYjets working well!

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 15, 2013
    Glad you like it! One thing I always do anytime I refill or replace a pod is to clean out any juice around the battery terminals with a qtip. That's kept my MYjets working well!

+1

I've been having issues lately where even without rebuilding some of the bases of the coilheads fracture and leak considerably worse than normal, still usable, but less than ideal. =(

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    +1

I've been having issues lately where even without rebuilding some of the bases of the coilheads fracture and leak considerably worse than normal, still usable, but less than ideal. =(
    On ocassion I have a pod that will have juice around the sides of the base when I pull it out, whether or not I've cut off the tabs or not. Not a big deal though I just clean the battery contacts and inside and toss that one when done. I also pull my pods out slowly since a vacuum is created as you pull it out fast.

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    Joyetech Penguin

I recently won the Joyetech Penguin and am surprised how much I like this! It is a very nice vape, not a tight MTL, pretty nice clouds! Very lightweight, easy to fill, nice ceramic coil. I thought this would be a great on the go device, much smaller than my mod and tank setups, and doesn't leak like my Nebox does from time to time.
    The only con so far is no juice window!
    I am a bit upset as my hubby stole it from me- even though he really wants this in black( I was sent a white one)
    I was able to quit cigarettes over two years ago, while he still struggles, he tries, but still loves his cigarettes, but has gone from 2packs to about 5 cigs . He has been using the iStick 10w and the GS air tank, he likes very small stealthy vapes and really enjoys that setup. Now for the last two weeks that sits on the shelf while he takes the Penguin to work with him! So maybe fingers crossed that the Penguin can finally help him quit cigarettes!

Jingles

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I have had a Penguin for almost a week now. I do love how lightweight it is. Yes, it does need a juice level window. I put a 50/50 coffee flavor in mine and I think the initial wattage after a full charge was too high for this juice. It kind of tastes like burnt coffee. I just got a different coffee flavor that is Max VG, so I am going to try that next.

Reactions: David Wolf

SnapDragon NY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 5, 2017
    I have had a Penguin for almost a week now. I do love how lightweight it is. Yes, it does need a juice level window. I put a 50/50 coffee flavor in mine and I think the initial wattage after a full charge was too high for this juice. It kind of tastes like burnt coffee. I just got a different coffee flavor that is Max VG, so I am going to try that next.
    Have you tried your coffee eliquid in a regular tank? I found some coffee eliquids do taste burnt and or bitter. Hubby likes grape eliquid so I have Verde Valley Vapes Grape Geeks in the Penguin and no burnt flavor.
    Maybe try a fruit flavor? A good sweet coffee is SauceLA Carmel Waffle Cappuccino and Vanilla Bean Cream, I also like Om Vapors Cafe #7
    Yes there is no wattage control on the Penguin either- but the grape eliquid tastes pretty good in the Penguin.

Reactions: Jingles
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread