Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
1.0ohm mtl
Hi B,
IMO,
If you use the pod like a cigarette; taking a 3-5 second drag every 35-45 seconds, many pods on the market today will handle 70% VG just fine.
If you are using the device more often, you may need to thin the juice with some PG or distilled water or adopt a second device to share the burden.
What is the nicotine content of the juice you are vaping?

Cheers
I

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
Hi B,
IMO,
If you use the pod like a cigarette; taking a 3-5 second drag every 35-45 seconds, many pods on the market today will handle 70% VG just fine.
If you are using the device more often, you may need to thin the juice with some PG or distilled water or adopt a second device to share the burden.
What is the nicotine content of the juice you are vaping?

Cheers
I
Tbh it varies from 3mg to 6mg. Right now I'm vaping 6mg ejuice.

Bobby1

Mar 15, 2021
If you are vaping too often, increase your nicotine level.

Cheers
I
The thing is I don't feel any difference between any of the levels of freebase. I get 0 throat hit and nine of the nicotine levels affect me. Salt NICs on the other hand is a different ball game the throat hit sometimes is super intense destroys my throat but that one definitely made me vape less so it worked .

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I don't have a definitive answer for you but I have a few (small) pods that I add some extra nic (PG) to boost (mostly for the nic but also thins the juice) Currently, I have fallen in love with the Innokin Kroma Z (takes any of the Z coils) That gives you many options for coils (I like the 0.8 ohm coil that comes with it but many MTL vapers love the 1.6 0hm coils) I like loose MTL and those 0.8 coils are perfect (16 watts) They are just fine with 70 VG juices. It also comes with a 0.3 ohm coil (restricted DL) I know you may not be into that but it might surprise you... I love that too.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
If I buy the liquid I prefer, 16 strength menthol, though I have a preference for 50/50 mix my usual supplier only does it now with 70% VG.

I have three Innokin Sceptres and three Aspire Mulus kits ( these are "Pod Mods" ) and these kits can handle 70 VG just fine in my experience.

Reactions: Bobby1

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I'm currently using a drag x and I make my own juice at nearly max VG. Definitely higher than 70%. The coil is .3ohm. I do DL inhale though, but so far this pod/mod or whatever it's called kinda kicks hiney. Voopoo may be onto something here and if it passes PMTA there may just be a glimmer of hope. And for MTL, I just choked off the airflow some and gave it whirl. It will do an airy MTL. The only drawback is the proprietary pod tank. Even though it does an admirable job, its what comes with kit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread