Lava Tube Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theerick45

Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Dallas, Texas, United States
Hello,

Obviously I am new here; however I am hoping some other noobs may be able to help me? Recently I purchased a an e-cig from a friend that appears to be a Lava Tube; yet most Lava Tube pics I've seen have an internal thread? This makes it difficult for me to find the correct Cartomiser, I was supplied with a few boxes of Ikenvape Fusion LR Cartomisers, and I love them, but once again finding a replacement is near impossible. The cig runs off of IMR18350 800mah 3.7 volt batteryreplacement is near impossible. The cig runs off a of IMR18350 800mah 3.7 volt battery. Anyways I've researched adapters and have found plenty......SO if you're knowledgeable can you recommend an adapter for me?

. IMG_1751.jpg

*deleon517*

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
s. florida
ok what looks to be wrong with every carto that wont work. is that they are most likely 510 thread and the fusions are 801 threaded. the reason why your lavatube looks different is either it has a 510-801 adapter on it, if so then take the extra adapter off and 510 cartos will work no problem. or the person you got it from modded the lavatube to use a 801 threading. which you would need a 801-510 adapter.

but my money is on the first one, as the connector is sitting pretty high.

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
ok what looks to be wrong with every carto that wont work. is that they are most likely 510 thread and the fusions are 801 threaded. the reason why your lavatube looks different is either it has a 510-801 adapter on it, if so then take the extra adapter off and 510 cartos will work no problem. or the person you got it from modded the lavatube to use a 801 threading. which you would need a 801-510 adapter.

but my money is on the first one, as the connector is sitting pretty high.

This was my first thought too. Try to unscrew it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread