Lavabox DNA75 acting up

Status
Not open for further replies.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
All of a sudden when in tc mode I get the temp protection error immediately after firing and the vape is very weak. If I put the same tank (an obs engine) on my Therion dna 7, it works like it should. I have checked the ss coils and even replaced them, with the same results. Anyone have any suggestions for a fix?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Unless something in your settings has changed (which it sounds like it hasn't) I really don't know. How old is it and have you ever had an issue with it before? IDK enough about that device to diagnose it, other than perhaps there's something weird like an upper temp limit that has accidentally inserted itself into your TC settings but it really doesn't sound like that. Is this the first time you used that tank on that mod, and does it work fine in wattage mode (just trying to maybe rule out some connection issue or something.... ) Does it work fine with other tanks in the settings you have going on now?

Anna

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
It is the same it always has been before this started.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Then for some reason your coil is heating up more and faster than it used to. One of the annoyances if TC is the wire needs to be changed fairly regularly. Did this start after your last dry burn?

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
Then for some reason your coil is heating up more and faster than it used to. One of the annoyances if TC is the wire needs to be changed fairly regularly. Did this start after your last dry burn?
It behaves the same with different tanks and different coils. When it first exhibited this behaviour I made new coils in the hope that would fix the problem, but it didn't.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread