Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
I have heard that AW (the company) is fazing out the 1600 mah and it's replacement is the 2000 mah......if that is true they are probably the same size I am guessing though I am not positive. Same IMR chemistry/technology just a few hundred more mah.

It's the same battery they just updated it with a higher capacity. Probably be hard to find the 1600mah version once the 2000 get in circulation and who would buy them anyway if they had a choice.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Typical my 18650 AWs arrived today they are the 1600mah version !!! Should have waited a few days and got the 2000mah ones,have not seen any advertised in UK yet !! Hopefully the LT Body will arrive tomorrow :)

Don't worry about it, you got a great battery and the difference in capacity isn't that much.

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
and somtime when some atomizer and cartomizer became hot

see what habend in lavatube lcd

111.JPG 222.jpg 333.JPG

maybe not from lava tube

maybe from cartomizer

its dual coil 2.5

after 25 minutes that cartomizer dead

no more

i dont know whats the proplem but that hapend with me 2 times

with dual coil (2.5 ) cartomzier

and with atomizer ego-t (1.8 )

but with another cartomizer its fine

-----------

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
maybe you must learn to use a VV mod.Try to vappe not to high voltage, you damage that atty or carto if not set voltage correct.

also you must learn that

lavatube have something look like safey volt

example :if you use dual coil 1.5 and you chosse 5 volt

it will never work

lcd will give you 5volt

but in true thats maybe 3.6 or 3.7 volt

if you choose 6 volt and use low ohm cartomizer
lavatube automaticly will decrease the volt down

sorry for bad writing

maybe some body else can explain more good for you

----

Only problem you may have would be your end cap not screwing in all the way BUT I honestly think the length is or will be close enough to the length of the 1600 that it won't be an issue.....no issues.....:)

EDIT:

Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm)

That is the listed dimensions of the new 18650 at provape.com The 2000 mah battery

LiIon 18650 battery comparison
The 1600 and the 2000 are the same size.

cjb313

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2010
Las Vegas
I got two AW 2000's as well and they are too long !! First of all AW has a slight fluctuation in their battery height (even the 1600's but they're under the 65 mm mark so no body noticed).. As one of my new AW's is .030" taller then the other 2000 mAh AW (yes, they are genuine bought from super t's) so I took the shorter of the two and tried it in the LT and it was too long and you could see a space, crazy thing is, the same batt put into a second lava tube fits.. So you got two variables to consider; how tall will your AW 2000 battery be ?? And how much length do you have in your tube when they cut it during manufacturing ?? It's a craps shoot !! I personally believe Volcano should make a better end cap that has a bit more depth, then people could use any 18650 they choose (although I still would choose the IMR).. IMHO I think Volcano rushed these to get them out before the Holidays, and I KNOW they'll have a Ver. 2.0 out soon, it's their only way to keep the hype that they are losing daily from L-Ryder selling them wholesale to everyone...

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
iam tired for that

i buy 2 battery from Fenix Flashlights, Cree LED, Lithium Batteries, Lithium Ion Batteries, Li-Ion Chargers, Leatherman Multitools, Spyderco Knives and more!

and its maybe safety but i need maybe 4 hours to charge

but i still i can use for no more than 3 hours

maybe i use for 4 ml and finish

i start to cahrge when i see battery 3.5

whats habend

i spend 40$ to buy that new battery from Fenix Flashlights, Cree LED, Lithium Batteries, Lithium Ion Batteries, Li-Ion Chargers, Leatherman Multitools, Spyderco Knives and more!

with shipping to my country

and then its only give me 3 hours or can use for 4 ml only

whats the proplem

i use in 4.2 volt with atty 2.5 ohm and up

i read people use for full day

and i cant use for 3 hours

Last edited:

Slurp812

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Northwest Ohio
and then its only give me 3 hours or can use for 4 ml only

whats the proplem

i use in 4.2 volt with atty 2.5 ohm and up

i read people use for full day

and i cant use for 3 hours

4 ML of juice is a serious amount of vaping! Maybe you are just a chain vaper. Maybe you need an extra charger, and a couple of batteries to keep with you. Maybe a car changer as well....

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Days or hours is not a really good measurement of vape time in between charges. I'm around 2ml a day so it takes me almost 2 days to go through 4ml of juice, for for me it would probably last 2 full days or close to it. ML of juice is a more accurate measurement of vape time rather than time because everyone vapes at a different pace. It sounds like your a fairly heavy user using 4 ml in 3 hours and getting about what I would expect from a charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread