Lavatube clone not erupting 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
redondo beach
I have a Lavatube clone from Vapingzone with a CE2 2.8/3 in a tank. I am getting dry hits 50% of the time. I have cleaned and dryed the base. I thought it was the CE2 so I swithed it out a few times and got frustrated and decided to try it on my joyetech Ego-T and it works great 100% of the time. Do Lavatube clones go bad? Do I need to clean anything besides where the tank sits. When I click the power button a few times the LED says 4.1 so the battery is charged. I trew out about 8 or 10 CE2s and Boges in the past few weeks thinking it was their fault.

lava clone.jpg

Last edited:

mike n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2012
redondo beach
I have done allot of searching on this today and found I am not the only one. Some have returned them and others have cleaned them with alcohol and some have found this to work. Others have taking them apart and put them back together. I am paranoid to do anything. I am going to see about returning it. It happens on but CE2s and Boges. They work 50% of the time on the Lava but 100% on the ego. Both types are 2.8 or 3.0 Ce2s and Boges.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa
Try this with the current CE2 or Boges that you have in there right now. Push the Boge out a little bit. So, that a TINY piece of the connection is sticking out. Just enough to where it will allow a tiny gap in between the tank and the mod. That will allow enough air flow.

This should do the trick. Since that's why your having problems right now. An ego-t batt connection is a bit elevated and so, no matter what you put on there. It will have the proper air flow.

I found the same happen to me.
I messed w/ it an experimented a bit.
Though I had a bad batch but after a few I knew something wasn't right.
I switched tanks to my Ego too,worked fine 2 ohm Boge.
so I knew it was air flow & or the connection,I adjusted the connection,lowered the Volts from 4.6 to 4.0 & made sure the cart was full in the tank & in the carto.
Worked good now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread