Status
Not open for further replies.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Crystal Clear vaping sells the Boge SS 3.0ohm XL cartos. They are just like the regular 3.0ohm Boges, but in a bigger version that's the same size as a dual coil carto, which means they will fit perfectly in the Smoktech tanks.

I have a few of the Smoktech tanks that I use on an Epower now and they work great and are dirt cheap. I use the Ressurector cartos in the tanks bc they are designed for 3.7V PVs, like the Epower, and give an awesome vape. Plus I think dual coils suck at lower voltages, so I don't even use the DC carto that comes with the Smoktech tanks.

I'm planning on using one of my Smoktech tanks on my SS V-tube once it comes in, and while I love the Ressurector cartos on my Epower, they wouldn't be good for the V-tube at all since their LR, and should be used at 3.7V.

So instead, Im going to use the Boge XL 3.0ohm cartos in my tanks for the V-tube. Their SS so they can easily be used in a tank and will work great in my Smoktech tank, and 3.0ohm will be perfect for the V-tube bc I'll be able to use the widest range of voltages

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread