LavaTube V2 Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelligentDesigner

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2013
Raleigh, NC
First one: 82. Anyone know what that means? I thought it was a short, but my buddy who owns a local Volcano store says it's not a short, but he doesn't know what it actually is either.

Seond one: The screen flashes a few times and shuts off the device. What's that?

I know it has circuit protection to shut off the device when an error is detected, which is a good thing, but I at least wish I knew what these were so I knew what to fix with my attys.

OLDER71

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Columbus, Ohio
First one: 82. Anyone know what that means? I thought it was a short, but my buddy who owns a local Volcano store says it's not a short, but he doesn't know what it actually is either.

Seond one: The screen flashes a few times and shuts off the device. What's that?

I know it has circuit protection to shut off the device when an error is detected, which is a good thing, but I at least wish I knew what these were so I knew what to fix with my attys.

I've had the same thing. Mine is now back at Volcano for determination. Guess They can't send Me a new one, as their stock shows ZERO:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread