Status
Not open for further replies.

nilavap

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2012
Illinois, USA
I believe I need some help to figure out what is going on with my Lavatube v2. What happened is my LT v2 seemed to stop working one day. The blue LED light would not turn off and I had to take the battery out of it to make it shut off. I tried a new battery in it and had the same problem so I removed the battery and set it aside for three days without using it. Then I put a new battery in it again several days later and it seems to be working fine except now when I vape, I have to really work to push the button in to vape. I have since ordered another Lavatube v2 in case my first one stops working again. I guess my question is it seems my Lavatube v2 is getting ready to quit on me but not sure if this is a known issue or not and wondering if I should keep it or send it in to Volcano?

I tried to do this just now and their site stopped working so I'll go from memory.

Go to Volcano's website and login to your account. Under "my account" should be a "customer service" tab.

There should be a button or section to report a problem. Simply type what you're having trouble with and hit submit.

They'll email you back asking you a few questions or they'll email you a repair/replacement form along with a prepaid USPS label.

I had trouble printing the form. It would print the border of the document with the Volcano logo but everything else was blank. I took a screenshot and printed it. FILL OUT THE FORM, put it in a padded envelope with the Lavatube, attach USPS form and mail it to them.

You'll get an email 5 or 6 days later saying your device is broken and they're mailing you another one. Easy as that.

I've done this twice because my original blue one started acting funny. They sent me a gray one and it didn't work at all. They immediately sent me another blue one and I'm using it right now. I have blue, red, chrome, and pink (GF's) Lavatubes. I use them and lend them to people regularly and only one has broke. I can't complain since they only cost $80. I beat the crap out of my Provari every day and it takes it without flinching. Big price difference though.

KevinW

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Rhode Island
We are looking into making a screw on top that looks more like the Chrome LT v1 top with the spring pin and drip well. It is still in the early stages at this point.

Joe, is this something that is being thought about or truly in works? Damn the LT v2 is sexy... really wish it had drip well, 510 and eGo threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread