• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Laws about nicotine import?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Hey i was wondering what the laws about importing nicotine is in the UK... I want to import 100mg/ml nicotine but since i cant import it directly to DK i need it to do a stop somewhere in the EU

I want to buy nicotine from USA and the danish laws dictates that ALL nicotine liquid will be destroyed when it enters denmark... But i read somewhere that you can import 100mg/ml nic to england altho sales of it is illegal in EU...

So PLEASE give me some good news :D

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Ok there seems to be some confusion here.
I want to buy the nicotine from USA have it shipped to an adress in UK and then to me in denmark...
I read somewhere that you could ship nicotine from USA to UK without problems, and since i cant get it from USA to denmark i need it to stop by UK first since thats part of EU... Does any of you know where i can find some laws about that?

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I also think my comment about the Poisons Licence required to import dangerous goods applies anyway - in other words - No you cannot do this, it is illegal unless the person importing & exporting it has said Poisons Licence.

Ah bummer!... Well ill study the law for some loopholes... Theres always a way...

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Why do you need 100mg?
What are you planning to do with it that 72mg won't do.

Well its just easier to make exact nic levels with 100mg... Theres no real reason other than that and that im used to it... I do have a supplier for 100mg/ml but its really expensive compared to the american prices

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
I also think my comment about the Poisons Licence required to import dangerous goods applies anyway - in other words - No you cannot do this, it is illegal unless the person importing & exporting it has said Poisons Licence.

Ok as far as i know now it can be imported into ireland and then because its now in europe it can be moved to whatever country desired... So i need to find an irish person to forward it to me...

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
Well its just easier to make exact nic levels with 100mg... Theres no real reason other than that and that im used to it... I do have a supplier for 100mg/ml but its really expensive compared to the american prices

Well I'd just buy 72mg and use an ejuice calculator. Seems like a lot less work.
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Dusif

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2013
Denmark
Well I'd just buy 72mg and use an ejuice calculator. Seems like a lot less work.
eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Seems like a lot less work that is true... But if i can arrange a forwarding person and i only need to order once every 2-3 years it will be worth it to cut the costs well under half of what i pay now

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Seems like a lot less work that is true... But if i can arrange a forwarding person and i only need to order once every 2-3 years it will be worth it to cut the costs well under half of what i pay now

Don't know what sort of price you are paying at the moment or the price you are looking at in the US but for 1 litre 72mg from here is £59.99 (about dk604), then you would have to pay the postage from UK to DK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread