Not open for further replies.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Imeo,

To start off, this is simply amazing and vaping like crazy. However, I do have a small issue of fluid leaking from the top cap of the AVS when I lay the GGTS\AVS down for a while. When I assembled this, I used a light film of Vasoline on all threaded connections to prevent galling. I did notice that there was a slight Burring on the treads of the top cap during initial assembly.

Also, the atomizer keeps flooding when I hold the GGTS\AVS in a vertical position or stand it on end. Yet, if I keep it horizontal when vaping, it doesn't flood. I have tried the control ring in all positions and nothing changes except he draw. Still get that gurgling sound and feel.

Am always getting a gurgling sound even if I hold it horizontal and just now also got a mouthful of fluid

Last edited:

rockstarr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2009
ohio
I keep flooding my atty to, not sure why, it only happens after i refill tank, drain juice out on paper towel two-five times before it gets back to normal. I've tried different settings with control ring and still keep flooding. Is it possible hole in my atty is to big?(i6) After doing paper towel thing around a few times it seems to hit fine again until tank needs a refill.. This is frustrating me because im wasting about half a tank before it becomes smooth again.. PLEASE HELP

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo,

To start off, this is simply amazing and vaping like crazy. However, I do have a small issue of fluid leaking from the top cap of the AVS when I lay the GGTS\AVS down for a while. When I assembled this, I used a light film of Vasoline on all threaded connections to prevent galling. I did notice that there was a slight Burring on the treads of the top cap during initial assembly.

Also, the atomizer keeps flooding when I hold the GGTS\AVS in a vertical position or stand it on end. Yet, if I keep it horizontal when vaping, it doesn't flood. I have tried the control ring in all positions and nothing changes except he draw. Still get that gurgling sound and feel.

Am always getting a gurgling sound even if I hold it horizontal and just now also got a mouthful of fluid

Gurgling sound means that AVS works good my friend Zor. Remember my video when I had this sound in the first inhale? Ok, if you want to disapear this sound then you can empty the liquid from the collector tank to a bottle. Thats it.

When you have GG in vertical position or in any position atomizer is not overfllod, its the collector tank. Empty it in a bottle. :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I keep flooding my atty to, not sure why, it only happens after i refill tank, drain juice out on paper towel two-five times before it gets back to normal. I've tried different settings with control ring and still keep flooding. Is it possible hole in my atty is to big?(i6) After doing paper towel thing around a few times it seems to hit fine again until tank needs a refill.. This is frustrating me because im wasting about half a tank before it becomes smooth again.. PLEASE HELP

atomizer gets overflood when you refill the tank because the air press the liquid inside atomizer. You can empty the liquid inside the atomizer to a towel by putting out the mouthpiece and turn the GG down:)

Try a normal atty, see how it goes. Experiment :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Gurgling sound is good because we know that we dont need to close the CR to take primary inhales. This sound comes from the atty when it feeds itself from its center pole too. Its a sign that AVS works as we want. You can eliminate the sound as I said but maybe after 20-30 inhales you will need to take 2-3 primary inhales with the CR closed to fill the atty

keon718nyc

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

I think what to do would be empty the collector tank, AVS & pour into bottle and take out atty. After you take the atty out blow it clean on a tissue or whatever. Replace and put everything back and fill, try now and let me know how it worked for u. I helped me and my atty was back to normal not flooded. There are other ways around this but this works! Let me know what happens... :2cool:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
No reason to put out the atty keon my friend:)

Just unscrew the AVS and blow air from the mouthpiece. Liquid will come out in the towel. But this is not nesesary. The only we need is to emplty the collector tank. But if we blow air then the liquid will come out of the atty and maybe we will have burn taste after putting AVS on GG. So the right prosedure is to empty the collector tank. Dont do anything else.

Better for me to not do anything at all of course. As Wolf said, atomizer will stop its sound after 10-15 inhales after you refill it

Last edited:

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I keep flooding my atty to, not sure why, it only happens after i refill tank, drain juice out on paper towel two-five times
If my AFS-V2 floods I use a small syringe with plasic end (not a needle) to suck out the juice, several e-cig suppliers sell them. I can then transfer it to a bottle and re-use it.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Hmmm, Took it all apart, Cleaned everything, Reapplied a thin film of Vasoline to all threaded parts again. Put it all back together again and guess what.....

Seems to be working as intended... ; all is good in GG_HappyVille

still trying to figure out how I got that mouthful of fluid though.

Thanks for all your help everyone.. which is proof as to why this is the best PV out there.... not only Imeo's support, but also the support of the rest of the GGer's out there that truly believe in the GG.

Yes Imeo, I remember the gurgling from the video, have watched them all ;)

Last edited:

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
i noticed when you fill up a afs and then put the top cap on to seal it, it floods almost every time. I eliminated the flooding by ... when you put the top with the mouth piece on, hit the button and let the atty hiss, and slowly put the top on, without a mouth piece attached.. After you put it on, it should be A-OK!

MonsterKenny

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2009
dublin ohio
www.provape.com
Hmmm, Took it all apart, Cleaned everything, Reapplied a thin film of Vasoline to all threaded parts again. Put it all back together again and guess what.....

Seems to be working as intended... ; all is good in GG_HappyVille

still trying to figure out how I got that mouthful of fluid though.

Thanks for all your help everyone.. which is proof as to why this is the best PV out there.... not only Imeo's support, but also the support of the rest of the GGer's out there that truly believe in the GG.

Yes Imeo, I remember the gurgling from the video, have watched them all ;)

You will get a mouthful if the atty is over flooded, just burn off the liquid , close the ring a little and inhale slowly until the atty starts to get unflooded.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
i noticed when you fill up a afs and then put the top cap on to seal it, it floods almost every time. I eliminated the flooding by ... when you put the top with the mouth piece on, hit the button and let the atty hiss, and slowly put the top on, without a mouth piece attached.. After you put it on, it should be A-OK!

AFSA is always flooded when you put the cap Kenny exactly as you said. My simple method is to put off the mouthpiece and empty the atty. Thats all.
Of course you can do what you suggest too. Zor had this issue because he tried to inhale on an atty that was full of juice. Mouthpiece will prevent liquid on mouth but not on a flloded atty until its end!

Last edited:

ella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2010
Winnipeg, Canada
No reason to put out the atty keon my friend:)

Just unscrew the AVS and blow air from the mouthpiece. Liquid will come out in the towel. But this is not nesesary. The only we need is to emplty the collector tank. But if we blow air then the liquid will come out of the atty and maybe we will have burn taste after putting AVS on GG. So the right prosedure is to empty the collector tank. Dont do anything else.

Better for me to not do anything at all of course. As Wolf said, atomizer will stop its sound after 10-15 inhales after you refill it

Thanks so much, dumping the bit of liquid out of the collector tank totally solved my "flooding" problem and yes, the gurgling stopped at about the tenth inhale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread