Status
Not open for further replies.

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
Hi

I just rec'd my LR 306 atty a few days ago. I'm using it with a 306 acrylic transparent drip tip.
Since the drip tip is transparent I see whats going on inside the atty. I would see the coil turn orange when I vape. So I thought needed more juice. So I dripped in a few more drops. Then it ends up leaking. Is it normal for the coil to glow orange while I vape? Does that mean it's too dry? Would the leaking issue be due to the drip tip? It doesn't look loose though. Or do I need a better drip tip?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks for reading

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
you are seeing the coil turn orange? I'm a 306 LR user and NEVER seen the coil turn orange.

is it leaking through the drip tip or out the bottom?

make sure to blow out the excess liquid in the atty atleast once or twice a day. Then refill with 3-4 drops of fresh juice. Atomizer may be working overtime trying to vaporize new liquid with old, and excess is just draining out the bottom!

pandatera

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
NY
I dripped in 2 drops and notice something glow orange while I was vaping (I think it's the coil). Sorry I still kinda new so not sure what those things are called. So I dripped in another few drops, then after awhile I notice there was alittle puddle of juice on my 3.7v mod. Those 2xAA battery box mod. So the puddle was just sitting there, I dunno if it leaked down from the drip tip. I try again later.

ROTSEN911

Jan 26, 2011
Manila, Philippines
you are seeing the coil turn orange? I'm a 306 LR user and NEVER seen the coil turn orange.

is it leaking through the drip tip or out the bottom?

make sure to blow out the excess liquid in the atty atleast once or twice a day. Then refill with 3-4 drops of fresh juice. Atomizer may be working overtime trying to vaporize new liquid with old, and excess is just draining out the bottom!

Want to see your LR 306 glow? pull out your driptip and fire your pv for 5 seconds or more and you can see it, specially when you are in dark room.

@pandatera: it is normal for 306 atty to leak from air holes located on opposite sides of the thread, from seams between your DT and base of the thread and from the center hole of your atty located at the bottom. Just clean it regularly with tissue to protect your mod. not a big deal really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread