Status
Not open for further replies.

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
on their own or after modding?

On their own. I notified you the day after I got them when the first one started pouring. I am not modding a new product that's supposed to work. No offense to you guys but I shouldn't have to. Especially on this one as your vids touted it as perfect out of the box. No sweat though man. Stuff happens and I understand that. But I do think you guys rushed this one out. I believe the numerous issues touted in this thread and others makes that clear. Good luck with it brother...You will hit that home run eventually.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
no offence taken, and it does work, i cant help it if a few people have issues, thousands sold, 6 people with issues, but you shouldnt have to but as i mentioned until i experience the same issues all i can do is take notes and see what can be done, i think your wrong on your assumption, i worked on these for 6 months, and have sold thousand borock and only the few people you see here have issues, i have field tested these things with the most unexperienced of users and no issues.

The few things i considered issues where not a factor for testing, such as a better connector so the pin works perfectly on all models no matter what battery anyone has and adjusting the airhole so again perfect on all batteries, but that isnt performance related so i didnt factor that in since everything else just works as is and thats all i need to have them improve, some have asked for the wick to be more exposed and that easy enough to get done.

we hit the home run as the sapphire is the best out there and my offer still stands formthe other thread, show me a better product and ill buy you 1000 bucks worth. I do find it funny how when a product doesnt work for the few of you it all of a sudden is a failure but its ok, we discussed this yesterday, some things arent for certain people, and i mean no offence in anyway, but there isnt a product out their that performs better ,easier to fill, no crack, no leaks then the sapphire, no $150 tank and no 3 dollar clearo. thats a fact or at least the opinion of thousands of people so far.

Have you tried the T2 borrock, it might be more up your ally.

Last edited by a moderator:

Randyrtx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2009
Cedar Park, TX
I've only used 3 so far but none have leaked, at all. I'm using a 70/30 mix with 5% distilled water.

2 worked perfectly out of the box. 1 had a little trouble wicking, but I resolved it by burning the wick clean and making sure it was pushed down firmly against the coil.

I'm not discounting those who have had issues, but I think so far the problems have been minimal, especially for a totally new product. These are hands down the best cartos I've ever used.

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
no offence taken, and it does work, i cant help it if a few people have issues, thousands sold, 6 people with issues, but you shouldnt have to but as i mentioned until i experience the same issues all i can do is take notes and see what can be done, i think your wrong on your assumption, i worked on these for 6 months, and have sold thousand borock and only the few people you see here have issues, i have field tested these things with the most unexperienced of users and no issues.

The few things i considered issues where not a factor for testing, such as a better connector so the pin works perfectly on all models no matter what battery anyone has and adjusting the airhole so again perfect on all batteries, but that isnt performance related so i didnt factor that in since everything else just works as is and thats all i need to have them improve, some have asked for the wick to be more exposed and that easy enough to get done.

we hit the home run as the sapphire is the best out there and my offer still stands, show me a better product and ill buy you 1000 bucks worth. I do find it funny how when a product doesnt work for you few it all of a sudden is a failure but its ok, we discussed this yesterday, some things arent for certain people, and i mean no offence in anyway, but there isnt a product out their that performs better ,easier to fill, no crack, no leaks then the sapphire, no 150 tank and no 3 dollar clearo. thats a fact or at least the opinion of thousands of people so far.

Have you tried the T2 borrock, it might be more up your ally.

Actually I use a 3ml J-Tank and it worked perfectly out of the box on 8 different devices at voltages ranging from 3.2 to 6. Also worked great with over 25 different juices so far. Fills in seconds with no tools and nothing to lose, does not leak, holds a large quantity of juice, and extends the life of the carto indefinitely as I am still on the first one. That's what I consider a home run. Can I get a thousand bux worth?

As for the Saphire...I am truly glad it's working for the majority of folks. That's great! Like you said...It may just not be for me. Something about me may be making them leak. Something about me may make them taste burnt at anything over 4v. Something about me must really suck to have trouble with this product...and the Giantomizer, and the Vortex, and the 1st CE2's and the....Well you get the point. And thanks for pointing out that it's just me. I feel alot better knowing what the issue is...

Look...I hope you realize I typed all that tongue in cheek. Use your money to keep developing products. You guys are doing a good thing. Even the stuff that does not work teaches us and helps us improve. I know your goal is to bring a good product to market. I really believe you guy's try your best with what you have. If I didn't I would not be a repeat customer. But the tone of your previous post pretty much set the stage for my facetious reply...I wish you luck in your current and future ventures. If you convert even one person to vaping through your new and innovative products you may save a life. NOTHING is more important than that.

Gerald

EDIT: Forgot to add...I will look at the T2. I don't know anything about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
if what you consider a home run, , have you looked around for reviews, your really going to tell me filling the jtank is easier, i said all around borrack all around. easy of use ease of everything. u dont have to make slots in a sapphire to get it work and it doesnt cost 22 bucks and wont be laughed at in public, i see that you have your preferences and thats cool. but you cant compare the 2
so now lets get back to reality and the subject at hand

and yes i think its you guys thats making them taste burnt if your taking them to a voltage they wherent made for., did we forget the basics and what 3.2 and 3.7 are which isnt directed at you but many people whos first post is, they dont work at 5volts, no one ever said they did, you might be able to get it there but it isnt built for that.thats why the 3.0 ohm is coming in.
yes i do find it interesting that you and a few others who are experienced users have issues with my products, i do find that extremly odd. extremly, sometimes i wish i could come over to watch some of you guys use them for the first time. lolol

same with me borrock, dont take me seriously we are all having fun here, im not arguing with you, your family here, we are both just making our points

Last edited:

Amy41996

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Chicago, Illinois, United States
the sapphire is a great product and if used correctly and within its range specified...there is no problems. I have vaped 3 of these..well, all there are still being vaped. No leaks, or burnt taste or anything like that.
I really happy with them and how dam EASY it is.
gonna go to vapin heaven :vapor:

borockster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2011
Western Ky.
It's all good with me man. Nothing you say is going to offend me. I may come off a little abrasive sometimes but I type what I think and I don't type anything on here that I wouldn't say to your face. I appreciate that you seem to be the same way. So as I said it's all good.

My wife uses Fluxomizers on her mod and loves them. They were what finally turned her into a 100% vapor. That alone is enough to keep me on your side. YOU Badkolo made a product that helped her quit smoking after 25 years. YOU did that. So I am in your debt forever. So yes...I may give you crap if I have trouble with something but you will never see me asking you for anything free or begging to be a tester. I will always be a fan irregardless of anything you guys do. As far as I am concerned you saved a life dear to me and that's the bottom line.

P.S. Watching me vape will cost you...I'm not into that voyeur stuff! BWAHAHHAHAA!!!

Gerald

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
same with me bud, the new york rudeness shines through when i type but i dont mean it in that way, i love all of you, seriously. I do this for you all, not for me, i cant vape all this stuff. we not only look for products to make you all happy but we also get them improved as much as we can and perfection isnt easy and is hard to come buy with the world we are dealing with. We both know how it is and all we can do is try our best to bring out different ranges of products to try to suit all different types of peoples needs, reality is sapphire wont be for everyone, ce2 isnt for everyone, maps and jtanks arent for everyone, turbines arent etc.. while a whole range of people love them its impossible for it to be perfect for everyone and for that i apologize, just becuase its good for many doesnt mean it should be good for you and if you have issues then we need to see what could be the cause for the ones that do. that goes for any product.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I find with my Sapphires that all I have to really do is take it off my Batt once in a while and just blow threw the top of it and blow out some of the "yuck" sitting in the bottom of the unit under the heating element and when I do this it also clears up the air passages and then just screw it back on, Done.

WAC_Vet

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Missouri
I'm using my "tankomizers" aka Sapphire Bud, on a Leo which is 3.7. I have had a leaker, and did get a nasty burnt taste. There is a problem with wicks, and as I posted somewhere, it appears some of the tankomizers have the wick intertwined with the coil. Once they start burning, you really have to burn it off, as it ends up darkening the juice, giving it a nasty taste. Once I put in a new wick, did a burn off of the old wick in the coil, gave it a vinegar bath, yummy, yummy, yummy. My daughter's has been perfect right out of the box (I never liked that child!) and she's using a Leo also. Once the wicking problem is corrected, the only other thing I'd like to see changed would be a larger tank, especially for when I'm on the road going to appointments! Are they going to sell the little tips for the tankomizers separately, for those of us that may lose tiny things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread