Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Why yes, im a lemon desert fanatic. I make my own lemon cheesecake juice and i like it way more than any commercial juice of similar profiles. Except for dinner lady lemon tart. That one is very nice. Havent tried to clone it yet but i might one day. But id still put my mix along side any storebought juice.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I seem to have become hooked on lemon pastry/dessert flavors lately. So far, I've had Mr Meringue and Loaded Lemon Bar.

Good stuff. Anybody else riding this wave?

Vapesilly, I don't know if you've ever tried Stash Eliquids, but they have two flavors that might fit the bill, especially if you are a subohm vaper.

1) Valhalla--Our take on the classic Key Lime Pie. Bright, bold citrus fruit and rich, decadent creams paired with a sweet graham cracker crust on the finish.

2)Fluffhead--Classic lemon meringue pie. Sweet lemon curd topped with a light, fluffy meringue, all in a perfect pie crust

They are all high VG, and offer a unique mouth feel..

Horselady154

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
United States
Why yes, im a lemon desert fanatic. I make my own lemon cheesecake juice and i like it way more than any commercial juice of similar profiles. Except for dinner lady lemon tart. That one is very nice. Havent tried to clone it yet but i might one day. But id still put my mix along side any storebought juice.
So, what's the recipe? :)

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
So, what's the recipe? :)
Capella lemon meringue pie 2%
Capella lemon sicily 5%
Capella cheesecake 5%
Capella sugar cookie 2%
TFA lemon 6%

And before anyone starts yellin about how high i like to go with my percentages, i purposely listed these a bit lower than i actually mix. As in i will use 6% across the board with the lemon and lemon sicily and cheesecake and 5% with the lemon meringue pie.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
Capella lemon sicily 5%
Capella cheesecake 5%
Capella sugar cookie 2%
TFA lemon 6%

And before anyone starts yellin about how high i like to go with my percentages, i purposely listed these a bit lower than i actually mix. As in i will use 6% across the board with the lemon and lemon sicily and cheesecake and 5% with the lemon meringue pie.

Looks interesting. Saved in my “To try DIY list”. Thx for sharing

Big fan of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. Another one of my fav’s is Koi e-juice Japanese Yuzu Lemon Cake.

Just picked up a bottle of Ibliss One20 Lemon Delight. Very nice! Little sweeter than DN LT, but gives that cookie like crust after taste on the exhale. Canadian juice maker so unsure of availability elsewhere.

Reactions: IDJoel

Fidola13

Totally Stashed!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2017
Boston
Capella lemon sicily 5%
Capella cheesecake 5%
Capella sugar cookie 2%
TFA lemon 6%

Looks good just as it is. Thanks for posting it.

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
Looks interesting. Saved in my “To try DIY list”. Thx for sharing

Big fan of Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. Another one of my fav’s is Koi e-juice Japanese Yuzu Lemon Cake.

Just picked up a bottle of Ibliss One20 Lemon Delight. Very nice! Little sweeter than DN LT, but gives that cookie like crust after taste on the exhale. Canadian juice maker so unsure of availability elsewhere.
The sugar cookie and lemon meringue pie give this mix more of a pastry crust flavor than if id used graham cracker crust. Ive made it both ways and i like a pastry crust flavor better i think. Now if i had one more lemon flavor to add to this and something with a buttery note, it might get close to dinner lady. I worked up several variations of this recipie and i think this one is worth sharing now. To tweak it further might not be necessary but feel free if you wish. Several friends and fellow vapers at work seem to really like it. Vape on!!

Reactions: IDJoel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread