Let's annoy the crew! A Where's the ??? Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
---------
wheresdbeef.jpg

:lol::lol::lol: OMG LD!!!! I loved those commercials!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry guys, but I have hijacked the USPS and all stock is being rerouted:) :evil:muuuahahahahaha:evil:.....lol

Sallyem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2010
California
Sorry Tim! I have never dealt with Tim..what does he do? Prob CS..lol I have had NO problems except with a gift credit card.

Then that would explain it, Mary Kay! To me, he seems to be the friendliest, sweetest cs representative they have. Just my opinion, of course. I believe
he is Robert (Bobbysox's) cousin. Same last name. I don't think he posts here, and since you have had excellent experience with your products, you wouldn't
have had any contact with him.

Last edited:

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Hah, they always ran out of Viginia Slims Methol light 120's! Couldn't usually find them.

Yep...and my mom has a tough time finding the VS Deluxe ultra light menthol....even in other states (between Ohio and Alabama....and between Ohio and North Carolina all the same) they end up with a shortage!!!

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
Hello all, haven't been around for a while (the forum that is, always a dedicated, V4L customer) so should throw out a "HI ALL" to the vets whom I see are still here, Mary kay, Adrenalynn, Keyzy, CatMommy, and others! Good to see familiar faces (or names anyway!) Hope you are all well! ....Now on to the question

What the heck is going on with the Wow Peppermint; have been trying to get some for over a month, AT LEAST(probably longer) and all I have been able to get is juice, no carts ... Is there a supply problem? The FDA agents decide they like it and keep confiscating it??? What gives!!! .....

And What about the Wintergreen....haven't seen it for some time either...Has that been discontinued??

these are my main vapes :vapor: and I have only been able to get juice (and blanks) to do my own ....and I was trying so hard to give up filling/refilling ...It just takes too much time (been very busy chasing my 4yo grandson around the house and trying to start a new business and filling has just become so monotonous)

anyway if anyone has a heads up it would be greatly appreciated ...hate to step out on V4L (mostly because other companies juices just don't taste good to me ...I'm spoiled) Ive tried that a couple of times and it never works out ....HELP!?!?

MechTechVpr

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
South PA
I have a bottle of wintergreen that is either 18 or 24 (too lazy to go look now)...it's the premium nobacco I think. If you want it send me a PM. I don't care for it :)

Thank you also Nevada ...I actually have a couple of bottles of wintergreen; I have been looking for carts for some time
though... I love the wintergreen it is an unusual flavor, not like most of the other mint flavors ...unfortunately I am starting to think I am having an odd reaction to this flavor ...have been trying to pin it down for a while now ...but noticed today that after vaping the wintergreen all day my symptoms are back ...like a mild alergic reaction ...man that's going to suck if I can't vape my wintergreen ...I'm bummed ...but thanks again for your offer ... I see the V4L family mentality is very much in tact here ...I have been missing that !!

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
No issue MechTechVpr sir. Good luck with getting off the nicotine.

No one knows where Waldo us Lightgeoduck sir. If they did he's a dead man.... He has to hide because he took out a number of high interest loans which the banks have sold off to a loan shark who only accepts payment in the form of organs.... Waldo owes 2 kidneys, a liver, a heart, and a lung.... He ain't coming back from that one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread