LET'S MAKE THE SWITCH FOR A BRIGHT FUTURE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

We can see there are many new members joining the vaping family every day, together with Innokin, let's make the switch for a bright future.:thumbs:

upload_2022-4-9_10-41-32.jpeg

How did you switch from smoking to vaping, what did you go through, and what kind of changes have you made after becoming a vaper?
Comment below and share your story with us!:banana:

Have a lovely weekend, folks!

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I smoked for about 35 years. I had tried to quit... cold turkey, patch, gum, lozenges, hypnosis, acupuncture. Nothing worked for more than a couple months.

Then my dad died... lung cancer. On his literal deathbed, he said "Son, you better quit those damn things or they'll kill you, too."

I went to my doctor to see what they could offer. He wrote me a scrip for Chantix (yeah, the same stuff implicatedin the death of Anthony Bourdain). As I was checking out at the pharmacy, I saw an ego kit on a shelf behind the cashier, so, on a whim, I bought one of those along with a bottle of 24mg coffee e-liquid. I filled it once I got in the car, waited a couple minutes, and took my first vape.

I'll admit, I've had 2 cigarettes since that day. Once when my battery died (taught me to carry a spare), and once when my juice ran out (again, with the spares lesson). Since learning to carry a spare, I've not had another cigarette... about 9 years at this point.

I've lost weight, run at least 5 miles 3 times per week, and my doctor says I'm in great shape. He says "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it."

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
I smoked for about 35 years. I had tried to quit... cold turkey, patch, gum, lozenges, hypnosis, acupuncture. Nothing worked for more than a couple months.

Then my dad died... lung cancer. On his literal deathbed, he said "Son, you better quit those damn things or they'll kill you, too."

I went to my doctor to see what they could offer. He wrote me a scrip for Chantix (yeah, the same stuff implicatedin the death of Anthony Bourdain). As I was checking out at the pharmacy, I saw an ego kit on a shelf behind the cashier, so, on a whim, I bought one of those along with a bottle of 24mg coffee e-liquid. I filled it once I got in the car, waited a couple minutes, and took my first vape.

I'll admit, I've had 2 cigarettes since that day. Once when my battery died (taught me to carry a spare), and once when my juice ran out (again, with the spares lesson). Since learning to carry a spare, I've not had another cigarette... about 9 years at this point.

I've lost weight, run at least 5 miles 3 times per week, and my doctor says I'm in great shape. He says "Whatever you're doing, keep doing it."

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Hi @Shawn Hoefer, thank you so much for sharing your story with us, I must say I'm impressed and I am pretty sure your story will inspire more people who want to quit smoking, and yes, just keep doing it, what awaits you must be good things ahead! :thumbs:

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread