Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
LOL.. same here! I'm still on my Subtank Mini's and Smoant V1. No changes to hardware. Everything I have still works just fine for me.

Hiya Army!! :D

Long time no see. How's life been treating you Bro?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Man, this thread has died. I guess everyone has found their happy place on the hardware side.
Good to see you again Pappy!

Yeah, been using my Kayfuns so long now I don't remember what versions they are any more! Got three different versions.

Also have a Magma dripper that's been around a long while.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Well, since this is the hardware thread...I just bought a new mod. It's a JAC Vapour Series-B DNA75. Very small box mod. One of the smallest you can find. Gets great reviews. Designed and specked in the UK built in China.

Looks like a nice mod. Let us know how it works out for you when you get it

Reactions: Bronze

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
LOL.. same here! I'm still on my Subtank Mini's and Smoant V1. No changes to hardware. Everything I have still works just fine for me.

Hiya Army!! :D

Hi Dusty! Hope all is well. I keep scanning The Food Network for your show. It's only a matter of time! ;)

Hope you and your lovely family are doing well. Hugs!

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
Well, since this is the hardware thread...I just bought a new mod. It's a JAC Vapour Series-B DNA75. Very small box mod. One of the smallest you can find. Gets great reviews. Designed and specked in the UK built in China.

General, that looks like a nice mod, and I like the size. I'm completely out on the big brick-size mods these days. I like the 30 and 40 watt iSticks.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Just got notice from Slow... eh FastTech - of the three orders I have with them, they just shipped the last and smallest one. A package of assorted fishing swivels. (Going to use them in coil wrapping.)

Order #2, made the same day as #3 above, is ready to ship, but they haven't dropped it in the mail shoot for some reason. (Ordered on Sun the 9th)

Order #1, made on Thur the 6th is still waiting for an item - the Smoktech SMOK GX2/4 350W TC VW APV Box Mod. However, it's expected to ship on the 18th.

Let's see how long it takes for #3 to get here.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I bought a Geekvape Ammit to try. I've been looking for a single coil RTA. I used it for the first time today, and I've got leaks. I'm sure it's user error, so I'll watch some videos and figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Hey, Pappy, I just ordered one of those Ammits too. Thought it'd pair up nicely with the SMOK GX2/4 350W. We can compare notes later.

Reactions: Pappy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread