The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lets talk ZNA 30

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by t8kiteasy, Jan 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. t8kiteasy

t8kiteasy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Well some of you know the new Zenesis ZNA 30 MOD will be selling soon.I am just going to throw it out there now,yes,I WILL be getting this MOD I am just stuck whether to get the limited edition or ZNA.Anyone else drooling over getting this MOD besides me?? Are you just going to wait for reviews of it before waiting for it to be restocked for purchase?? Are you just going to buy the chip and build your own MOD around it?? Let the discussion begin.

2. Weizenheimer

Weizenheimer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2013
    North Carolina
    It has already been on sale and most of the limiteds are already gone. Supposedly more will be up on electronicstix at 5pm EST. I am pretty interested in it with the ability to have the hybrid look with the ability to change between tank rba and rda along with throwing on any 510 topper, vv\vw, ability to fire subohm if i ever feel like it in a safe, regulated fashion, all in one device. One could also buy a zenesis body tube and switch with no topper and swap the z2 threaded toppers between devices.

3. SavePaperVapor

SavePaperVapor Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota, USA
    Gotta see how it looks with an 18650 tube. Will probably end up getting the Hana Modz or something else because I think the tube hanging below the mod itself will suck. I'm guessing one will have to lay it on it's side while not using it.

4. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    not according to the pics on electronicstix site,it is showing it in the up right position??If you have a topper other than a gen. style leaving it on it's side is less of a problem,KF style that does not leak.

5. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    They need to update the site the way I read it,they were not available for sale yet but for pre-order,or list for who wants to buy??

6. drewbalicious

drewbalicious Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    ENS is selling them, if you can get one. Today is the second day in a row I've tried. And they are literally gone in seconds. I dunno how folks are doing it, but apparently some people are getting them. Good luck!

7. Ed_C

Ed_C Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Seligman, MO
    So is the only difference in the paint job for $40 more?

8. Weizenheimer

Weizenheimer Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2013
    North Carolina
    From what I saw in the electronicstix subforum, they had them up, they sold out in 9 seconds, and they were getting more today.

9. Vagabondnurse

Vagabondnurse Super Member ECF Veteran

Right as the ZNA's went on sale today they changed the product page so it gave a 404 error when trying to refresh the page. After finally finding the page again it would allow you to add them to your cart but when you went to checkout it was say sold out. Add to cart again, sold out.

How do you enter your information so fast that you can checkout in like 9 seconds? Even with a saved address and a copy/pasted credit card number you still have to choose shipping method, enter expiration date and CVV code.

10. SavePaperVapor

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota, USA
    they have bots that can do all of that.

11. SavePaperVapor

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota, USA
    That"s in 18490 mode my friend. The 18650 tube would extend another inch or so out.

12. burtonsnowww

burtonsnowww Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 27, 2013
    Pennsylvania
    i got mine on saturday from ENS, it should be here tomorrow

13. Jonathan Tittle

Jonathan Tittle Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    Johnson City, TN, USA
    Indeed they do. Most are add-on's to your browser so all you have to do is click a button and it'll fill everything in for you, including CC/Debit and all security details. I'm not much for storing that kind of stuff on my PC, regardless of how secure I think it is, but some don't mind as much.

14. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Ah,got'cha.

15. seahawkin

seahawkin Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 11, 2013
    Rochelle, VA
    I have been trying for em too. I love the ZEN stuff, even though they can be kinda quirky. I haven't been getting too bummed about missing out on em cause I kinda wanna hear some reviews. But man oh man they are going fast...

16. tragictaste

tragictaste Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2013
    Houston, Tx,
    Been trying for 5 days now to get one, clicking refresh at time adding to cart seconds into it, and sold out before I can check out every time, but its all in good fun. So whomever wants one just a side note, its not that easy.

17. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Wish it was that easy to get one of these,hehehe.I can't wait until I am able to vape from a ZNA,sad isn't it.

18. tragictaste

tragictaste Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 1, 2013
    Houston, Tx,
    I guess its all part of the fun, but my local shop guy was able to snatch one yesterday, so I will be all over his in about a week!

19. Optimo114

Optimo114 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 11, 2013
    Jacksonville FL
    After watching PBusardo's 2 part videos on the ZNA, I am going to be all over this device.. Looks like a very well built device and I have been looking for a dna mod. I am going to be patient and get one of these after the smoke clears. Should be some reviews out by then as well but it looks very promising imo

20. t8kiteasy

Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Yea I caught the two part video too.I also liked the part when zen said don't pay flipper prices just wait it out you will get one.I really want one of the limited editions but I think as said in the vid. they are already spoken for and more than likely I will have to pay a flipped price for that unit??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.