Not open for further replies.

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods
not yet...lol

Three FSUSA Junkies walked into a bar and people were wondering what the fog was that smelled like tobacco and caramel. Someone hollered loudly to AB, "What's rye for?" "It's called RY4, said AB to everyone within shouting distance.

The next thing to be shouted, "don't ask me" said AB as he shrugged his shoulders and held his hand up showing his Buzz Lightyear toy gun. "GUN" someone shouted jumping over the woman standing by the bar stool.

Fortunately, Barney Fife was vaping hopscotch which fogged up the bathroom and someone yelled "FIRE." Then TexasT and AB saved the day by whipping out (well we won't - yeah, we will) their big red fire extinguisher. It was the biggest thing that anyone had ever seen before. "What the hell is the crowd staring at?" screamed TexasT and AB!

Well the crowd turned into zombies, started walking towards David the Bartender looking towards the jugular vein. They were thirsty for all my e-juice Said David with a big smile. I grabbed my mods and ran toward the Men's Room with the big one in one hand and began to realize that I hadn't checked mail. I was expecting some new juices AND my repaired drip tip and knew I had to get past the door to ravage the mailman. AB also needed some help carrying his new juices back into the adjoining post office/brothel when he spied the best mod he'd ever broken in before getting married to a 550-pound biker babe. She left him standing alone like the coward he is when she danced seductively with three clowns wearing bikinis.

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Three FSUSA Junkies walked into a bar and people were wondering what the fog was that smelled like tobacco and caramel. Someone hollered loudly to AB, "What's rye for?" "It's called RY4, said AB to everyone within shouting distance.

The next thing to be shouted, "don't ask me" said AB as he shrugged his shoulders and held his hand up showing his Buzz Lightyear toy gun. "GUN" someone shouted jumping over the woman standing by the bar stool.

Fortunately, Barney Fife was vaping hopscotch which fogged up the bathroom and someone yelled "FIRE." Then TexasT and AB saved the day by whipping out (well we won't - yeah, we will) their big red fire extinguisher. It was the biggest thing that anyone had ever seen before. "What the hell is the crowd staring at?" screamed TexasT and AB!

Well the crowd turned into zombies, started walking towards David the Bartender looking towards the jugular vein. They were thirsty for all my e-juice Said David with a big smile. I grabbed my mods and ran toward the Men's Room with the big one in one hand and began to realize that I hadn't checked mail. I was expecting some new juices AND my repaired drip tip and knew I had to get past the door to ravage the mailman. AB also needed some help carrying his new juices back into the adjoining post office/brothel when he spied the best mod he'd ever broken in before getting married to a 550-pound biker babe. She left him standing alone like the coward he is when she danced seductively with three clowns wearing bikinis.

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make

TexasT

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2010
East Texas

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife.

ab357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Chgo., IL.

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife

PoliticallyIncorrect

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 31, 2010
SoCal

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David just leave cookies for

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home? Will AB and

debb

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2010
in the nj woods

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home? Will AB and santa claus eat

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home? Will AB and santa claus eat more possum or

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home? Will AB and santa claus eat more possum or will they vape

Stu99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2010
New York

But that did not deter him. He was definitely on a quest to rule the post office/brothel when all of a sudden his phone rang. It was TexasT's wife, who shamelessly started sweet-talking him in an effort to gain control of FreedomSmokesUSA's empire. She told him that she would stop brutalizing him when hell froze his big red fire extinguisher. He said "I must insist that you give that to David,the bartender , but now he pondered whether or not to make some Christmas cookies for TexasT's wife; as a bribe. Will TexasT's wife succumb to such nonsense? Will David ever go home? Will AB and santa claus eat more possum or will they vape hypnotic mist forever?

Stu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread