• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Liberty Flights Customer service +++

Status
Not open for further replies.

colkaz5

Dec 16, 2011
Lancashire
Was going to post on the main forum, but thought i'd use UK forum to let other UK vapers know!!

Just a quick word on liberty flights service recently

After buying a riva starter kit found that an atty and a battery were faulty.
after contacting LF, they quickly responded firstly with a couple of helpful links to see if that resolved the problems. it didnt so within a few hours they happily arranged to send replacement items, which has since been confirmed.

reassuring to see a UK vendor looking after its customers

Thanks LF and Lynsey who dealt with my enquiry :)

(and NO i do not work for them, just credit where its due!!)

doglover

Jan 26, 2012
hartlepool
hi chelios .. newbie here lol ..i was vaping green smoke but something in it was making me ill ! looking for a change but dont know where to turn , after spending 100 s of pounds on green smoke i need to know the next e cig will work for me ! what kit shall i buy ? is it a mess on filling your own carts ? is it expensive in the long run rather than buying a screw on and just vape .. im only used to that ! putting a fresh cart on battery and vaping .. any info will be appreciated

chelios

Jan 19, 2012
Naflion/Greece
hi chelios .. newbie here lol ..i was vaping green smoke but something in it was making me ill ! looking for a change but dont know where to turn , after spending 100 s of pounds on green smoke i need to know the next e cig will work for me ! what kit shall i buy ? is it a mess on filling your own carts ? is it expensive in the long run rather than buying a screw on and just vape .. im only used to that ! putting a fresh cart on battery and vaping .. any info will be appreciated

welcome!!! :)

To answer to the rest of your post-as I am a greenhorn too here-I am affraid I will not be a big help. Further-I really dont know very much about all the stuff on the UK market. Bcs.I am living in Greece-difficult here!-I bought my eGo in Spain, and DYS since. My products I buy in the net, flavours and bases from different online shops. But also ready to use liquids, e.g. at LibertyFlights where I have found my favorit flavours and liquids. Both ways are much much less expensive than to buy prefilled cartomizers.

To mix your own liquid is very easy-there is plenty help here, and look...e.g.:
eJuice Recipe Calculator

To refill your cartomizer/tanks etc. is also very easy too. For the refill of a cartomizer I use these "needle caps"-screw them on the liquid bottles-herewith I dont spill a drop any more, and the liquid goes there where it has to. And in the tanks of e.g. an eGo you can drop your ready liquid into directly from the bottle without any mess.

I dont know exactly what you mean with "green smoke"-is it a flavour of LF?-dont think so....:blink:
Or is it an e-cig mod??? -evtl. one of the small ones looking like a cigarette? :(
If you dont have a "real vaper" so far-for a starter I can say the e-Go modells are very good-with batteries approx.1000mAh.
There are a lot of different mods of the eGo. Have a look here, there is plenty help too -you sure will find your favorite.

And I am sure the professionals answering here will give you all the help you can get. :thumbs:

MethodMandrill

Feb 28, 2012
London, UK
Was going to post on the main forum, but thought i'd use UK forum to let other UK vapers know!!

Just a quick word on liberty flights service recently

After buying a riva starter kit found that an atty and a battery were faulty.
after contacting LF, they quickly responded firstly with a couple of helpful links to see if that resolved the problems. it didnt so within a few hours they happily arranged to send replacement items, which has since been confirmed.

reassuring to see a UK vendor looking after its customers

Thanks LF and Lynsey who dealt with my enquiry :)

(and NO i do not work for them, just credit where its due!!)
Bizarrely I've had exactly the same experience (fault atty and battery) with ecigwizard who have also been very, very good with their Customer Service. Sam is the chap's name and he's brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread