Liberty Flights RY4 - a serious contender

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neemy

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2010
Marietta, GA
www.youtube.com
roflmao you're fired ;) but yeah, seriously, it is very confusing setting up a 'business page' on there, how it's linked to your page, etc - and any time any admin posts a comment, it shows from the page/group/biz. Hard to know WHICH admin posted a certain comment LoL Luckily, our admins have quite a distinct typo-style... I mean, typing style, yeah... and I can usually guess who said what.

Oh, one of those pages is Chrissy's (the avatar)... not mine ;) - she uses IE ;)

We have 3 admins on our page: my Mother (the founder), our main instructor, and me. Although people can probably tell us apart by typing styles, we still have to sign our names at the end of our posts, or it could get weird. And anytime something like "Shenanigans likes antiduckface.com" comes up, everyone looks at me.

:angel:

Last edited:

Princessa

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2010
TN
We have 3 admins on our page: my Mother (the founder), our main instructor, and me. Although people can probably tell us apart by typing styles, we still have to sign our names at the end of our posts, or it could get weird. And anytime something like "Shenanigans likes antiduckface.com" comes up, everyone looks at me.

:angel:

ok, now I'm gonna have to go check out both Shenanigans (and send a few LIKES your way) and antiduckface.com...

Hiryu

ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2011
USA
I LOVE the LF4! Currently, my daily juice.

One thing people should be aware of, however. It is a verified atty killer. It builds up gunk in the atty very quickly, and I usually have to dry burn my CE2's every 4-5 recharges to keep the flavor/vapor from being stiffled by the atty gunk. The price one has to pay for a tasty, tasty juice, I guess. :p

djej

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2011
Dallas
I LOVE the LF4! Currently, my daily juice.

One thing people should be aware of, however. It is a verified atty killer. It builds up gunk in the atty very quickly, and I usually have to dry burn my CE2's every 4-5 recharges to keep the flavor/vapor from being stiffled by the atty gunk. The price one has to pay for a tasty, tasty juice, I guess. :p

Is it a dark juice, or do you think it's the VG content? Maybe both...

ibobbyvapor

Jan 11, 2012
Southern California
Liberty Flights RY4 was my 1st juice and I'm glad I picked it when I bought my upgrade. I used to be a Cigar and tobacco pipe smoker. The 2nd juice I purchased from LF was VG Cigar, it tastes like a very mild cigar, with some sweetness. Its missing the earthiness of a real cigar, but that is not a complaint, I like it.

I have realized that I like tobacco juice that resembles pipe tobacco. RY4 is close to that.
Has anyone tried any other juices that resemble pipe tobacco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread