Status
Not open for further replies.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
LOL...maybe Leg will give/trade you one of his 12-15 30 ml bottles thats under his bed....

*drool* That would be nice : D

I don't think I'd want to vape RY every day... I'm scared I might stop liking it or get sick of it. It's perfect for me 2-3x a week with a day or two in between : )

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
Well luckily my cartomizer somehow burnt and started to taste like crap, the one I had filled my RY4 with. While very frustrating vaping burnt tasting vapor as my only option all night at work, I say this is a good thing because now I am not inclined to refill it, and the attempt at steeping RY4 can officially be sealed!

I definitely might want to trade some of my 30ml bottles in the future, there were a couple that didn't just dazzle my world, so if they still don't in a few weeks...I'll have almost filled 30ml bottles a month steeped for trade! Cherry tobacco in particular unless it gets more fruity/sweet which I heard it might.

I'm still hunting down some Blast to try, I do like cinnamon. Is it anything like eJoker?

Last edited:

Karma N Duality

May 17, 2011
Minnesota
Well luckily my cartomizer somehow burnt and started to taste like crap, the one I had filled my RY4 with. While very frustrating vaping burnt tasting vapor as my only option all night at work, I say this is a good thing because now I am not inclined to refill it, and the attempt at steeping RY4 can officially be sealed!

I definitely might want to trade some of my 30ml bottles in the future, there were a couple that didn't just dazzle my world, so if they still don't in a few weeks...I'll have almost filled 30ml bottles a month steeped for trade! Cherry Tobacco in particular unless it gets more fruity/sweet which I heard it might.

I'm still hunting down some Blast to try, I do like cinnamon. Is it anything like eJoker?

I have some Cherry Tobacco and I did not care for it much when I first received either. I came back to it roughly a month later and it's very good. I would not give up on this one yet if I were you. I would say that the cherry really comes out after a month or so, but it's not a sweet cherry taste, more of a natural cherry. I'm actually going to mix it with some BWB Cola that I just got...MMMM

Sorry to hear about the RY4, that stuff is nothing but goodness after a month of steeping. I just received a bottle of Vanilla Bean today and I added some to the RY4 and it's tasty.

I also share your feelings about the BWB Blast and have been on the look out for it.

Good luck.

BTW, what flavors didn't dazzle your world from BWB? I might be willing to take some off your hands if you decide to part with them. =)

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
If you don't mind my askin Leg, how'd you end up with so many bottles of the Ry4? :)

I dont think he has 12-15 bottles of RY4 under his bed... just 12-15 bottles steeping under his bed.

Pretty sure I remember reading that he only has 1x30ml bottle... like the rest of us poor chaps : )

LegioX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
New York
LOL imagine I had 12-15 bottles of RY4! Omg. That just might actually be a tad too much.

I counted though, i have 16 30ml bottles of assorted juices roughly all filled steeping at the moment lol. I'm cutting myself off though, for like, a year! Yeah right, lol. This 10ml Root Beer I got to sample is too good and I must have more! Like seriously its delicious.

I have to take a look at my juices and see if I can part with any of them, I really should lol. Not to mention the remnants of my JC juices and free sample bottles i get from parts vendors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread