Liberty Flights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Hey guys and gals! I am new to the forum and relatively new to e-cigarettes as well. I managed to kick my 13-year smoking habit using a Green Smoke kit, and now I am getting pretty antsy for an eGo or Riva that will keep me off the analogs (Green Smoke's short battery life/weak vapor is killing my soul). I did some research and found that the Liberty Flights website has low prices and good warranties. Do any of you have experience purchasing e-cigarettes/supplies from this company? Thanks!

P.S. This forum is awesome!

Panini

ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2010
Texas
Hi there King,

I just received my second order from Liberty Flights and have had no problems -- received order confirmation right away and it was at my door a few days later. I haven't tried their liquid or had to take advantage of the warranty they offer (probably a good thing) so I can't comment on that. I'll be ordering from them again for sure!

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
Hey guys and gals! I am new to the forum and relatively new to e-cigarettes as well. I managed to kick my 13-year smoking habit using a Green Smoke kit, and now I am getting pretty antsy for an eGo or Riva that will keep me off the analogs (Green Smoke's short battery life/weak vapor is killing my soul). I did some research and found that the Liberty Flights website has low prices and good warranties. Do any of you have experience purchasing e-cigarettes/supplies from this company? Thanks!

P.S. This forum is awesome!

I have ordered from them 3 times - and have been very satisfied. They have a 20% off everthing with ecf or august20 codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread