Liberty Flights?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Green Smoke sure does have a pretty nifty network of fake websites plugging their product. They got me good. That's ok. I still managed to quit smoking freaking Camel Filters with their stuff. I think I will pass the kit on to some other smoker in need of an alternative. Now all I gotta do is wait for my new setup to arrive!

librarising

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2010
New York
I just was on liberty flights and there prices are a bit high compared to litecigsusa.net

Did you click on the 20% link? Liberty has the whole store reduced by 20% and Liberty's shipping charge is only $2.99.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/discount/liberty-flights-20.asp

Liberty also offered Riva kits for $29.95 and sold out. They will be getting them in again and offering them at the same price.

I have ordered a couple of times from them and they were great.

Last edited:

Gravefiller

Moved On
Sep 3, 2010
ft.lauderdale , Fl.
  • Deleted by Warped3k

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
They have great customer service. I had a problem with some adapters and it was handled promply and professionally. I have tried some of their flavors also. They use flavorite?(sp). Their shipping is cheaper because it comes first class instead of priority, but one or two days wait is well worth it for the price of their products. Where else are you going to get a ego650 passthrough(in colors) for 20.79 with cord with the 20% disc? Just place another order this am (and was notified that it has shipped this pm). I decided not to wait for the new kits to arrive, I ordered a Riva 510 battery and some other stuff.
How is that for service?

wv

Last edited:

Vidi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
I purchased my eGo through them recently. I searched through all the various sites and they were the lowest price for a complete 2 eGo kit at the time ( their 20% discount brought them a few dollars lower than other sites ) I also purchased the eGo carrying case through them. There were better prices out there for the case itself but once you add in shipping from a different place it brought Liberty Flights price lower in conjunction with the eGo kit.

Also, though I purchased my 510 through another vendor, Liberty Flights doesn't "brand" the eGo with their own logo. While it may not matter to some, it mattered to me. I prefer the plain black look of it.

I've had a few issues with the product itself, ( Charger not working properly, kit containing only one atomizer and one cone ) but LF has been very easy to work with at resolving those issues. After I contacted them, they responded in a timely manner and have been more than willing to do what needed to be done to fix the situation. The fixes are currently in transit. Once the issue is completely resolved, I plan on doing a final review of their service. As things stand right now, that review could only be positive.

If it remains positive ( which I fully expect it to do ) I plan on ordering from Liberty Flights again in the future.

Last edited:

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
I got eGo kits through MadVapes for me and my boyfriend for $48.00 each. They both came with all the standard goodies and 15 pre-filled carts. I can't stand the tobacco flavor, but it gives us another 30 carts we can fill ourselves. I'll probably go through LibertyFlights for my XL carts and attys, plus they have the eGo PT for excellent prices.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I got my order from LF this morning. Everything I ordered is present and accounted for and in crispy, fresh condition. I live in Cincinnati, OH, so it took a little over a week to get my eGo kit, spare standard and xl atomizers, and blank cartridges in both sizes. I have a battery on the charger as we speak. The wait was about what I expected since they ship from San Diego.

Now I just have to wait for the initial charge to be complete! I am excited to pack my Green Smokes up and start vaping like I mean it. I will also be posting positive feedback on the LF supplier forum. I will be ordering from them again.

I wonder if the tobacco cartridges will be any good.

King_Calculon

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
Woo Hoo! Thanks Liberty Flights!

Attachments

• IMG0004.jpg
    IMG0004.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 17

faeriekari

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2010
El Dorado, KS
You might really like the tobacco carts. I can't stand them, but my boyfriend loves them. I'm still searching for a tobacco flavor that I like. Until then it's Cafe Mocha, Caramel Apple, Hypnotic Mist and almost anything chocolate for me!

might try Wyatt Earp from freedomsmokeusa, Woman.. i found it to be a pleasing tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread