Light Variable Voltage Mod's? Please list suggestions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Ego Twist and now the Vision Spinner ( I like way more than Ego because you can see the dial numbers). I recently bought a VV/VW mod and it was like carrying a train. I would like a suggestion for the same kinda specs a bit smaller and much lighter. The other one was stainless steel and felt like holding a flashlight. Can you Vet's give me some suggestions so I can do some research. You can just list the mod and I can do the research. I am willing to spend up to 100 bucks but would like to stay well below. I am not into dripping, I use Pro tanks and Evod's

Thanks For any help!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Not VV/VW but smaller than a provari or eVic and bigger than an eGo Twist. iSmoka iGo mod:

ismoka iGo simple pack - ismoka iGo 16650 MOD simple kit (without battery)

This is without battery so you'd have to buy them as well. Takes a 16650 batt, smaller than the 18650's, bigger than the eGo.

ismoka iGo Spare Parts - SANYO 2000mAh 16650 rechargeable Li-Ion Battery

It can be used with the usb mini charging cord as a passthrough. Takes the protank, mini protank, evods, T3's well. Available in stainless and black. Like the eGo-c upgrade batts, it has a 5 click on/off and two modes - constant and 'variable' (ie. regulated and unregulate at 3.7v). 113mm - shorter than an eGo 1000mAh Twist, but the diameter is bit bigger - 19mm. eVic is 23mm. Won't break the bank...

Smaller? - eGo 900 size but with a replaceable battery. 'Variable' modes (not like a Twist):

Trueman TF1 battery 900mah 9 color with variable voltage metal part

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Since you didn't tell us which vv/vw mods you got it's hard to make a recommendation. Do you want a tube mod? They all feel like a flashlight, even the smallest ones.

One of the smallest vv mods is the mini ProVari, but it's not vw. I have a mini Sigelei Zmax, it offers dual eGo/510 connection and vw and is just a smidge taller than the mini Provari--they both weigh 4.25 oz with the 18350 battery installed. Is that too heavy for you? I'm a woman and I have smallish hands but I like the size of those two models. The full size ProVari or Vamo are way too big for me.

Would you consider a box mod? If so, there are plenty to choose from and many come with vv or vv/vw options. They are about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Look at the Gripper, Reo, or Innokin iTaste MPV or the soon to be released VTR.

How To Use The Innokin iTaste VTR - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread