The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Light Variable Voltage Mod's? Please list suggestions...

Discussion in 'Ask The Veterans' started by bustout, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bustout

bustout Full Member

Jul 2, 2013
    Commerce, MI, USA
    I have been using Ego Twist and now the Vision Spinner ( I like way more than Ego because you can see the dial numbers). I recently bought a VV/VW mod and it was like carrying a train. I would like a suggestion for the same kinda specs a bit smaller and much lighter. The other one was stainless steel and felt like holding a flashlight. Can you Vet's give me some suggestions so I can do some research. You can just list the mod and I can do the research. I am willing to spend up to 100 bucks but would like to stay well below. I am not into dripping, I use Pro Tanks and Evod's

Thanks For any help!

2. Kent C

Kent C ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 12, 2009
    NW Ohio US
    Not VV/VW but smaller than a provari or eVic and bigger than an eGo Twist. iSmoka iGo mod:

ismoka iGo simple pack - ismoka iGo 16650 MOD simple kit (without battery)

This is without battery so you'd have to buy them as well. Takes a 16650 batt, smaller than the 18650's, bigger than the eGo.

ismoka iGo Spare Parts - SANYO 2000mAh 16650 rechargeable Li-Ion Battery

It can be used with the usb mini charging cord as a passthrough. Takes the protank, mini protank, evods, T3's well. Available in stainless and black. Like the eGo-c upgrade batts, it has a 5 click on/off and two modes - constant and 'variable' (ie. regulated and unregulate at 3.7v). 113mm - shorter than an eGo 1000mAh Twist, but the diameter is bit bigger - 19mm. eVic is 23mm. Won't break the bank...

Smaller? - eGo 900 size but with a replaceable battery. 'Variable' modes (not like a Twist):

Trueman TF1 battery 900mah 9 color with variable voltage metal part

3. Katya

Katya ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Since you didn't tell us which vv/vw mods you got it's hard to make a recommendation. Do you want a tube mod? They all feel like a flashlight, even the smallest ones.

One of the smallest vv mods is the mini ProVari, but it's not vw. I have a mini Sigelei Zmax, it offers dual eGo/510 connection and vw and is just a smidge taller than the mini Provari--they both weigh 4.25 oz with the 18350 battery installed. Is that too heavy for you? I'm a woman and I have smallish hands but I like the size of those two models. The full size ProVari or Vamo are way too big for me.

Would you consider a box mod? If so, there are plenty to choose from and many come with vv or vv/vw options. They are about the size of a pack of cigarettes. Look at the Gripper, Reo, or Innokin iTaste MPV or the soon to be released VTR.

How To Use The Innokin iTaste VTR - YouTube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.