• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lincoln Vaping Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

NetteG

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
NE
Hey all - searched the forums and didn't see anything about this one, but are the folks in Lincoln and the surrounding area aware there is a vape store in town? GNS Vapor, located at 4230 S. 33rd Street, Suite 103 in Lincoln (SkyOak Plaza). Spoke with Jeremy today in Omaha at C&M Treasures Flea Market (they had a small table set up) and they sell the K-Go, drip tips, and some extra supplies and juice juice and more juice. My husband and I picked up 3 10ml (555, flue cured, and red raspberry). I gotta tell ya, the 555 brand new mix, out the gate is pretty good stuff, I can only imagine what it would be if it steeped a bit.

The stuff we bought was 100% VG but the flavorings are in a PG base, but it's very minimal, I would say the mix probably would come out to a 95%/5%, if that. Jeremy was a pretty cool dude and he told me they do have PG juice or a mix as well and will do custom mixes. YEAH, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!! Oh yeah, and he said if ECF is mentioned it's a 15% discount. So, they might be looking to get out here as a supplier, who knows. Website is gnsvapor.com, and it's mainly juice right now, but Jeremy told me that they are going to be having a grand opening in October sometime, so to keep in touch with them.

Might this be a local we would at least want to be at a vape meeting??? wink wink nudge nudge. HA! Anyway, if I'm ahead of myself, I apologize ... just excited to see a vaping store pop up in the general vicinity.

Talk with you all soon!

NetteG

NeMom

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2012
Midwest
I live in Lincoln and love this store. I purchased my first KGO set from them and loved it. So much so that last week I knew I was ready to move up to a little bit bigger model. These guys hooked me up with the VAMO and I love it.
These guys are really helpful and will answer all questions and then some. If you have not had a chance to stop in and meet them. Make sure you do!

hawkizefan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
omaha
I live in Lincoln and love this store. I purchased my first KGO set from them and loved it. So much so that last week I knew I was ready to move up to a little bit bigger model. These guys hooked me up with the VAMO and I love it.
These guys are really helpful and will answer all questions and then some. If you have not had a chance to stop in and meet them. Make sure you do!

Hi mom....how's it going?
Will have to check it out sometime when I'm in Lincoln.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread