The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lincoln Vaping Store

Discussion in 'Nebraska Vapers' started by NetteG, Sep 30, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NetteG

NetteG Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 22, 2012
    NE
    Hey all - searched the forums and didn't see anything about this one, but are the folks in Lincoln and the surrounding area aware there is a vape store in town? GNS Vapor, located at 4230 S. 33rd Street, Suite 103 in Lincoln (SkyOak Plaza). Spoke with Jeremy today in Omaha at C&M Treasures Flea Market (they had a small table set up) and they sell the K-Go, drip tips, and some extra supplies and juice juice and more juice. My husband and I picked up 3 10ml (555, flue cured, and red raspberry). I gotta tell ya, the 555 brand new mix, out the gate is pretty good stuff, I can only imagine what it would be if it steeped a bit.

The stuff we bought was 100% VG but the flavorings are in a PG base, but it's very minimal, I would say the mix probably would come out to a 95%/5%, if that. Jeremy was a pretty cool dude and he told me they do have PG juice or a mix as well and will do custom mixes. YEAH, that's what I'm talkin' about!!!! Oh yeah, and he said if ECF is mentioned it's a 15% discount. So, they might be looking to get out here as a supplier, who knows. Website is gnsvapor.com, and it's mainly juice right now, but Jeremy told me that they are going to be having a grand opening in October sometime, so to keep in touch with them.

Might this be a local we would at least want to be at a vape meeting??? wink wink nudge nudge. HA! Anyway, if I'm ahead of myself, I apologize ... just excited to see a vaping store pop up in the general vicinity.

Talk with you all soon!

NetteG

2. PittBoss

PittBoss Vaping like a boss Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2012
    Lincoln, NE
    Yeah, I knew they opened up a few weeks ago..just haven't gotten around to stopping in there and giving a shout out. Thanks for the info, though..maybe they should be invited to the next vape meet!

3. SammyT

SammyT Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Auburn, Alabama, USA
    Yeah, I used to live at 30th and pioneers so its crazy to learn that there is a vape shop there. My buddy stopped by there and got an ego and stuff. I had been trying to get him to switch a long time and he finally did. I am grateful they popped up there :thumbs:

-Sam

4. NeMom

NeMom Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2012
    Midwest
    I live in Lincoln and love this store. I purchased my first KGO set from them and loved it. So much so that last week I knew I was ready to move up to a little bit bigger model. These guys hooked me up with the VAMO and I love it.
    These guys are really helpful and will answer all questions and then some. If you have not had a chance to stop in and meet them. Make sure you do!

5. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Hi mom....how's it going?
    Will have to check it out sometime when I'm in Lincoln.

6. beev

beev Full Member

Jan 21, 2013
    Nebraska, US
    Tanti and I are heading there tomorrow, were looking forward to it!

On edit: later today actually lol

7. smokingisbad

smokingisbad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Lincoln, NEB
    ive been there a couple times in emergency situations...drip tip broke, and wizlabs taking forever to get my unflavored in

8. hawkizefan

hawkizefan ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Dec 10, 2010
    omaha
    Hi smokingisbad....
    But WL is worth the wait. Hope yours comes in soon.

9. smokingisbad

smokingisbad Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Lincoln, NEB
    ya ive been ordering from em for awhile, just didnt plan ahead this time should be here mon or tue

10. RickAppling

RickAppling Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Lincoln' NE
    I feel bad that I do not use them more often. What with them getting me started and all. But there is just so much available on the internet that they do not have.At least yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.