Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Good to know. I was entering the code in the wrong place and kept on getting the error message. Oops. Your Honey FC is still my absolute favorite all day vape juice. It doesn't matter what else I try and how much I like it, when I get sick of it, HFC is what I always come back to. And your customer service rocks!!! Thanks for being great.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Good to know. I was entering the code in the wrong place and kept on getting the error message. Oops. Your Honey FC is still my absolute favorite all day vape juice. It doesn't matter what else I try and how much I like it, when I get sick of it, HFC is what I always come back to. And your customer service rocks!!! Thanks for being great.
Thanks so much Vapor!! We love hearing that! :)

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Thanks so much Vapor!! We love hearing that! :)

Well, since you do, here's another one, :)

I placed my order late last night. It got my notice that it was shipped out today. Today is Saturday. Seriously? Shipping out on a Saturday? No wonder Isaac speaks so highly of Rob.

You guys just rock! It's that simple.:toast:

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Yea, he must. I got my package from CA to TN in two business days. Nice!

Just a quick question: Your website states that your flavorings are not as concentrated as flavorings from other companies (like FA). What percentage of HFC flavoring should I use when rolling my own? 20%? 50%? Thanks in advance.

QueenInNC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2009
Charlotte, NC USA
Yea, he must. I got my package from CA to TN in two business days. Nice!

Just a quick question: Your website states that your flavorings are not as concentrated as flavorings from other companies (like FA). What percentage of HFC flavoring should I use when rolling my own? 20%? 50%? Thanks in advance.

A good place to start with the flavoring is 30%.

Queen

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Hey everyone, in case you didn't know. Rewards points are no longer turned into gift certificates. They are now streamlined into the checkout process, when you hit the area that asks how you want to pay for your order, instead of choosing credit card immediately, choose "use my rewards points towards this order" then it will deduct the amount from your order so you can continue forward with regular payment options.

v/r

Rob

mindtwist69

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2009
Just wanted to remind everyone that rewards points are no longer sent out if Gift certificate form. They are permanently only the site under your account so when you go to pay make sure to choose "use my reward points" then recalculate the total, you will see that it has used them towards your order for a discount.

v/r

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread