LIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018

It's not expensive enough for you anyway.

Guess I wont buy it. The other reviews were good. But I definitely dont eant it melting on me. The Layercake has peek insulators and it doesnt do that. This goes back to what I said. U get what u pay for. If u buy a $20 rda u get a $20 rda. This is a perfect example that proves my point. Ur right it isnt expensive enough for me.

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Guess I wont buy it. The other reviews were good. But I definitely dont eant it melting on me. The Layercake has peek insulators and it doesnt do that. This goes back to what I said. U get what u pay for. If u buy a $20 rda u get a $20 rda. This is a perfect example that proves my point. Ur right it isnt expensive enough for me.
:lol::lol::lol:

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca

Lucid RDA or Squid Industries Chief King or Twisted Messes TM24 PRO or Vapefly Wormhole or OBS Crius RDA are a few you might look at. Those are all good RDAs but are still probably not expensive enough for you. You could get a Reload X by Reload Vapor USA that's in your price range.

Janusz

ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2018
Illinois, USA

:shock::shock::shock:

• Agree
Reactions: Asbestos4004

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Lucid RDA or Squid Industries Chief King or Twisted Messes TM24 PRO or Vapefly Wormhole or OBS Crius RDA are a few you might look at. Those are all good RDAs but are still probably not expensive enough for you. You could get a Reload X by Reload Vapor USA that's in your price range.
I found another video where the screws come lose. Its to bad cause it looked like a good rda.

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
I can't believe I replying to one of these threads again. Ephraim, if you like it get. If you watch enough reviews of any piece of vape gear you will eventually find a reviewer who doesn't like it. Some people will complain if you hang them with a new rope. The opposite is also true, you will eventually find a reviewer to tell you what you want to hear to convince you to buy.

Last edited:

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
I can't believe I replying to one of these threads again. Ephraim, if you like it get. If you watch enough reviews of any piece of vape gear you will eventually find a reviewer who doesn't like it. Some people will complain if you hang them with a new rope. The opposite is also true, you will eventually find a reviewer to tell you what you want to hear to convince you to buy.
The LIT sounds to dangerous. I dont trust the peek insulators. Theres a reason its 20 bucks.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
The LIT sounds to dangerous. I dont trust the peek insulators. Theres a reason its 20 bucks.

Nearly ALL tanks and RDAs use PEEK insulators, good luck finding what you want that doesn't use it. I can't think of any off the top of my head that don't use PEEK (although I am sure there are some). The melting point of PEEK is 343C (about 650F). You shouldn't be vaping that hot even if you have ceramic insulators, because at that temp you will be getting all sorts of carcinogens from the breakdown of your juice.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Nearly ALL tanks and RDAs use PEEK insulators, good luck finding what you want that doesn't use it. I can't think of any off the top of my head that don't use PEEK. The melting point of PEEK is 343C (about 650F). You shouldn't be vaping that hot even if you have ceramic insulators, because at that temp you will be getting all sorts of carcinogens from the breakdown of your juice.
My vape tells me Im vaping at 450f.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread