Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Why don’t you have a sky fall?
He only runs dual coil attys.

More interesting question....How is he running at 450 degrees using "the only wire he ever uses because it ohms high"? He's stated repeatedly that he uses kanthal fused claptons, yet, now he's managing to use them in TC . He's certainly gifted.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I figured it out. He using a mod that doesn't exist yet so he must be hopping in his time machine and vaping in the future then coming back to post his experience on ECF.

That would Also explain his Fear of PEEK Insulators.

Because PEEK is considered to be Non-Stable Transitional Material in a Non-Dimensional Space-Time Continuum.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
It isn't capable of reading the temperature of kanthal wire.
Not a single mod in existence can do this.
TC works only with Nickel, Titanium and SS. And even then it's more guessing than 100% accurate readout.
So shud I stay away from peak insulators? The Layercake using a new thing called ceramasteel and can be used at high temps before melting. Everything I see about the LIT rda says it melts.

mimöschen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2016
Instead of watching reviews and spamming the hell out of this forum, you should really start to do your homework, because after all this time you still don't have a single clue. That's frustrating at best, pi**es people off at its worst.

Concerning PEEK, do you ever read the replies to your answers? No? You should. The question was already answered.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Instead of watching reviews and spamming the hell out of this forum, you should really start to do your homework, because after all this time you still don't have a single clue. That's frustrating at best, pi**es people off at its worst.

Concerning PEEK, do you ever read the replies to your answers? No? You should. The question was already answered.
I was told most rdas have peek insolators but I know of only a few the do. The Cosmonaut, Kennedy, Bonza, any post design. I only see them in clamp style rdas. I just like conversating. I dont want to piss anyone off. This forum is fun. Gives me something to do when Im off and I learn lots of stuff. Ill go to another forum if Im not wanted here.

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread