Vandy vape lit rda ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coils&clouds

Apr 1, 2018
Sacramento CA
Just wondering if there’s anyone out there who owns a vandy vape lit rda And if so how does it perform and has it lasted you’re so far ? My girl ordered me one before I’ve watched the reviews and found out a lot of people say not to buy it but I’m wondering if anyone has had good luck with it thank you

Reactions: stols001

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
For future reference for you if it says Vandy Vape it garbage.
Meh... says you.

I have a couple of VVs and I like them quite well.

What are people saying negative about the lit? I generally go by what specs fit my style, and ignore opinions- especially about RBAs. Mods, I pay a little more attention because there are so many ways they can go bad on you. Try it. Worst that can happen is it’s not your favorite.

Reactions: stols001

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Meh... says you.

I have a couple of VVs and I like them quite well.

What are people saying negative about the lit? I generally go by what specs fit my style, and ignore opinions- especially about RBAs. Mods, I pay a little more attention because there are so many ways they can go bad on you. Try it. Worst that can happen is it’s not your favorite.
Or can get you hurt when the insulater melts and it shorts out.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
I tend to not order gear from companies that release something new each week. Wotofo is getting that way now too. Have to say I am loving the Intake and Recurve tho.
They all have their share of dogs. The Wotofo Serpent RDTA was another one for me, noisiest atty I have ever used next to the whistling Wasp.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
The Pulse BF is an absolute disaster, if you compare it to other bf mods in the same price category.
The killswitch just kills it.
I like their 510 refillbottles though.
Awfully popular mod for a disaster sweets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread