Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Not that one, but my Pressa 75TCs and RX75 have all been stellar performers, at least in power mode - I don't TC ;)

I suspect it's the same board as the full size RX, so should be equal.

Still loving my Rolos as well, but like my VP, I don't TC.

Power to the Tootle Klowder!

...and baby makes three (Rolo, si; TC, no).

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Who? Me? The DPL?

In a word, yeah we did. Two each in fact.... ;)

I LIKE the little Preggers!

Indeed!

Yessir, @DavidOck , the venerable Ms. Darlin' sent me TWO. One silver, one black. They're nice little mods - I like them. Easy press & fire, and nice, big screen.

I won't lie and say that it's a main-use one for me, but that's nothing negative to the mod, simply a statement of my own personal preferences. In that class, for me, the Rolo still reigns supreme. I understand its drawbacks though, for many, which is basically the weight and required fire-pressure. Neither is an issue for me though, and I love it's slim profile and slightly recessed tank.

The VT75 Nano is in a different class for me, and sits at the same (personal) status as some much more expensive mods. At $50, it's a steal (IMO). I wouldn't recommend the red, only because the battery cap takes some time to work in, but the black & gray ones are phenomenal, straight out of the gate.

Not everyone will or does agree, of course.

vaping. It's personal. :cool:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I LIKE the little Preggers!

See, you CAN'T judge a book by it's cover! :lol:

Yessir, @DavidOck , the venerable Ms. Darlin' sent me TWO. One silver, one black. They're nice little mods - I like them. Easy press & fire, and nice, big screen.

You'll really like 'em if you ever want to vape with gloves on - as in CT winters ;)

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

Jumpin' In...

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2013
Maui, Hawaii
Indeed!

I won't lie and say that it's a main-use one for me, but that's nothing negative to the mod, simply a statement of my own personal preferences. In that class, for me, the Rolo still reigns supreme. I understand its drawbacks though, for many, which is basically the weight and required fire-pressure. Neither is an issue for me though, and I love it's slim profile and slightly recessed tank.

The VT75 Nano is in a different class for me, and sits at the same (personal) status as some much more expensive mods. At $50, it's a steal (IMO). I wouldn't recommend the red, only because the battery cap takes some time to work in, but the black & gray ones are phenomenal, straight out of the gate.

Not everyone will or does agree, of course.

Vaping. It's personal. :cool:
I assume you're talking about the RX75? If so, how has the finish held up? I assume there's no available sleeve for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread