Little itty bitty mods under $100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
I still have, and use, the disruptor that I won in a contest on ECF quite a while ago. Had to buy a new set of batteries, but I found them for $9.99 each. (told ya'll I shop for bargains) :)
I have an MVP 20 watt in a drawer that worked when I stashed it.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Tutu.

Shall we dance, latah? :D

Black and blue would be suh-WEET though (just sayin'). :evil:

Ummmm....... love the tango, dear one. You up for a bit of black and blue? (it's a variation of the ArgenTYNE). :blink:

I just realized that the Tesla's a 25mm. :(

I guess we won't be dancing tonight, @Katdarling . At least your toes are safe now. :shock:

Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? ??? 25'er? Oh no!!!!!!! Back to the musk board, bay'bee.

Shew should just wear these...

m_57a8936a291a358dd9001ff8.jpg

She likey. Might be more comfy that her stand by pair... ;)

Pa310023.jpg

Pa310020.jpg

Innokin makes indestructible mods--my old MVPs and that little whatcha call it (Kat would know) will probably never die... ;)

The lil iTazte babes? Ooooooooooooo, still love 'em!

itaste raven.jpg

Maybe if I'd shut-up once in awhile. :unsure:

lady laugh.GIF

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I want one (or two) of these. Gotta let my funds build up first as I just ordered two Scion tanks and 9 coils. I am an Innokin fan. Have never had an issue with anything they make (other than the coolfire 18650 battery life being terrible)
This is a single 20700 battery device and Innokin is giving you 2 batteries, plus balanced onboard charging and pass through capable which has always been stellar on Innokin products. The only issues I ever had with Innokin was 2 SVDs that the buttons got soft, but they still work as does my Itaste VTR and all are over 5 years old.
I need to state that the so-called passthrough charging should be called vape while charging per the PC experts;):rolleyes::p

Last edited:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
I was so proud of remembering to change all of my clocks back and then I went to work and accidentally left an hour early. I forgot to change my watch. I was supposed to get off at 8Pm and I left at 7PM because my watch told me too. I didn't realize it until I got home. Oops:oops: :lol::thumbs:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I was so proud of remembering to change all of my clocks back and then I went to work and accidentally left an hour early. I forgot to change my watch. I was supposed to get off at 8Pm and I left at 7PM because my watch told me too. I didn't realize it until I got home. Oops:oops: :lol::thumbs:

gofishtx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
Tomball Texas
Just received a gift from my boss for getting him to quit smoking and start vaping. This mod is tiny and featherlight but packs a punch and pairs nicely with the Doggystyle tank. View attachment 699085

Vaporesso Swag
That's nice. Those little devices can come in handy, and pack a punch.

pfaber11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2009
england
My latest acquisition about 2 weeks ago was the kangertech Arymi pro one. It's a single 18650 75 watt device. Nicely constructed. Was 35 quid for the mod. Love this device put a new battery in it and a new baby beast tank on top and run it at 50 Watts with the V8 baby t8 coil. For the whole setup it cost me 70 quid. Not that cheap really but loving it.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread